Mesa Verde National Park is a sight worth seeing and a very easy drive from Cortez, which is why we chose to stay at this hotel. The hotel is very clean, points for that. It is also a new-ish hotel, so things felt up to date. The free breakfast was fantastic in the morning. Pool a little lackluster, but does the job. The employees were very friendly. Liked the Native American Crafts made and sold by locals in the Lobby. Good choice for a one or two night stay, if you are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wired and Wireless Internet access! Microwave and refreigerators in every room. Free Hot Breakfast Buffett! 100% Non-Smoking! Sorry, No Pets Allowed. Indoor Pool, Dry Sauna & Jacuzzi! Breakfast served 6:30am-9:30am M-F and 6:30am-10:00am Sat & Sun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez Hotel Cortez
- Holiday Inn Cortez
- Cortez Holiday Inn Express