Cortez was not the highlight of our 3 week road trip. The only reason we stayed in this hotel was
because it was close to Mesa Verde,a place I have always wanted to see, and Durango. When we arrived, we found it to be a very lovely property. When we opened the door to our room, it STUNK of cigarette smoke. They said it was a non-smoking property. The restaurant availability was not so great either. Instead of 3 days, we stayed 2. The breakfast was not too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wired and Wireless Internet access! Microwave and refreigerators in every room. Free Hot Breakfast Buffett! 100% Non-Smoking! Sorry, No Pets Allowed. Indoor Pool, Dry Sauna & Jacuzzi! Breakfast served 6:30am-9:30am M-F and 6:30am-10:00am Sat & Sun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez Hotel Cortez
- Holiday Inn Cortez
- Cortez Holiday Inn Express