Cortez was not the highlight of our 3 week road trip. The only reason we stayed in this hotel was
because it was close to Mesa Verde,a place I have always wanted to see, and Durango. When we arrived, we found it to be a very lovely property. When we opened the door to our room, it STUNK of cigarette smoke. They said it was a non-smoking property. The restaurant availability was not so great either. Instead of 3 days, we stayed 2. The breakfast was not too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wired and Wireless Internet access! Microwave and refreigerators in every room. Free Hot Breakfast Buffett! 100% Non-Smoking! Sorry, No Pets Allowed. Indoor Pool, Dry Sauna & Jacuzzi! Breakfast served 6:30am-9:30am M-F and 6:30am-10:00am Sat & Sun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez Hotel Cortez
- Holiday Inn Cortez
- Cortez Holiday Inn Express