We didn't have a reservation and paid a lot for our room compared to the rest of our hotel costs on our trip. However, though the price was high ($134), our room was very nice. The beds were great and that's what matters when you are riding all day in the car. The staff at check-in was ok but the maid in our hall was so friendly and nice. The hotel should put HER at the front desk!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wired and Wireless Internet access! Microwave and refreigerators in every room. Free Hot Breakfast Buffett! 100% Non-Smoking! Sorry, No Pets Allowed. Indoor Pool, Dry Sauna & Jacuzzi! Breakfast served 6:30am-9:30am M-F and 6:30am-10:00am Sat & Sun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez Hotel Cortez
- Holiday Inn Cortez
- Cortez Holiday Inn Express