“Our stay was OK. Nothing special. I might say that the...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Cortez

Days Inn Cortez
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Cortez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Window Rock, AZ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here because the kids were out on spring break and planned a trip to Mesa Verde. We checked in quickly and watched a bit of television. The pool was closed due to the season. The bathroom was okay and the beds were comfortable enough. No real noise to deal with although I was afraid I may have kept our neighbors up with my snoring though! Breakfast consisted of cold cereal, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, toast, juice, muffins/donuts, and of course, waffles! Only one wafflemaker and when we were there, lots of kids were waiting to get theirs going so go early!

Room Tip: There's another building in the back that's probably a bit quieter but we didn't have an...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
kjz1970, Manager at Days Inn Cortez, responded to this review, June 29, 2015
Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us at the Days Inn of Cortez. We do have an outdoor pool which is seasonal and in operation from Memorial weekend till September 30th weather dependent.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

This was a quiet, clean place to stay! On site laundry for guest use and an Excellent breakfast! Most of the staff was very kind, however the woman at the front desk seemed very irritated to give directions to guests and refill items that were out at breakfast! A great value overall!

• Stayed March 2013
Horseheads
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I just spent 3 weeks at this Day's Inn when we moved to Cortez. I made the reservations through Wyndam Rewards and was pleased with the weekly rates and the room. It's near the edge of town closest to Mesa Verde National Park and you can enjoy some mountain views from the property. My dog was welcome. The staff was friendly and extremely knowledgeable about local restaurants, local landmarks and neighborhoods. I felt completely at home, safe and comfortable. Guest services has a laundry room and vending machines. Breakfast was good with a selection much better than the standard continental breakfast. The owner opened the breakfast area a little earlier than the scheduled time - my husband greatly appreciated that because he could then grab a meal before heading to work. Our room had a larger than average mini- fridge and a microwave, wifi Internet and a wide selection of TV channels. A quiet, reasonably priced place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was in Cortez for just one night, and I usually stay at the Super 8, but I couldn't reserve online for them, so I gave the Days Inn a try. I'm glad I did! The room was quite large, very clean, and the king size bed oh-so comfortable! The bathroom was well appointed and had plenty of clean linen and complimentary toiletries. The room also included a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, along with an iron/ironing board and hair dryer. The complimentary continental breakfast was extensive, and included waffles, yogurt, cereals, pastries, hard boiled eggs, breads, bagels and muffins for toasting, and much more. I had a waffle and it was delicious! Though my stay here was only for one night, I know where I'll be staying on return trips to Cortez! I can't wait to visit in the summer when the pool and hot tub are open!

• Stayed March 2013