“Slow service”

J. Fargo's Family Dining & Micro Brewery
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Cortez
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer casual family dining. We feature handcrafted small batch beer from our own brewery, as well as selected favorites bottled and on tap and a full bar. We have a menu to satisfy every appetite including steaks, smoked meats, burgers, kids menu, vegetarian and gluten free options, patio dining in the summer. We are happy to host special occasions, large and small. We can accommodate large groups including tour groups. Our winter hours are 11 am to 9:00 pm open until 10:00 for summer. Hope to see you soon! Happy trails!
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The food was Okay at best, and it took forever to get our food and refills in tea seemed impossible my arm got tired from waving the waitress down. We were only a table of four and it was not crowded by no means so I can't imagine why it took so long to get our food.... We may give them another chance next trip, but for now expect a wait for your food.

1  Thank mustang41

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This was a poor excuse for food! It was slow and over priced. They offer a dailey special, but ran out of hot dogs? Really! The only upside to this place was the beer, which was good. Way more than I can say for the food or the service. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was in Cortez for my third night on business. I went down the strip and the usuals were looking pretty boring. The sign out front caught my attention - Family dining with a micro brewery. Both appealed to me. Ty was my server and was very patient with me as I had no idea on all of J. F.'s specialties. She brought me samples to help me choose. The micro dark was excellent, as was the Brisket. The price was right too. Too bad I hadn't known about Fargo's sooner. There's much more I'd like to sample.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

after being recommended this place from our hotel, we headed here with my 2 year old daughter.
we ordered the nuggetts for my daughter, when they arrived they were not cooked on the inside.
so we re ordered some more bringing that fact to the waitress...
2nd lot were the same if not worse.
YOU CANNOT UNDER COOK CHICKEN. esp for kids!!
gave up on the nuggetts and ordered mac and cheese for my daughter.....surely they cannot stuff that up?
Yep, it came out under-cooked!!

the manager came over and offered that we didn;t have to pay for the nuggets...WOW, that was nnice ...lol

both my wife and I had stomach issues the following morning....can't say it WAS the food but cannot rule it out either.

1  Thank travelforsnow
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We were greeted by the server with smile. We were seated quickly and made at home. Our server brought our drinks with smile, our food with a smile. The food tasted good with lots of flavor. Our server's name is Bobbie and recommend asking for her.