“Pedestrian at best .”

Ranked #10 of 67 Restaurants in Cortez
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Located in a historic early 20th century building. On site brewery, 15 German style craft brews and blends. Full bar. Interesting, much photographed murals. Gift shop. American, Mexican, and southwestern menu, including Black Angus steaks, ribs, and pulled pork sandwiches. Many Vegetarian and Gluten Free options. Children's menu. Great location for families, large parties,business meetings,special occasions, private dining and late-night bar scene. We can accommodate tour buses with easy parking on adjacent streets. We accept credit and debit cards, travelers checks, and of course, cash. Hours of operation are from 11:30 a.M.-10:00 P.M., Later if still busy.
Reno, Nevada
“Pedestrian at best .”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I could only quote the witness against Kevin Costner's character in the movie 'No Way Out'. "%^$*($#^&%$ was average."

Visited May 2013

“Ehhhhh - Go somewhere else”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Main Street has a pleasant decor - everything goes downhill from there. Poor service. I needed to ask for silverware and my daughter had to go to the front desk to ask for a kids menu and crayons.
Fajitas were subpar - salmon was undercooked. The only thing they got right was the kods corn dog and fries. Not hard to hit that level of restaurant prowess.
Worst of all - I ordered a MAIBOCK beer. Worst flat tasteless beer I have ever
tasted. I actually asked if they gave me the correct beer.
If you're in town please go somewhere else.

• Visited July 2013
Oregon
“Good service and food not bad”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This was a town that felt like it appeared out of nowhere on a long car trip. We pulled into the first place that looked open. It is a cute little town and this brewery looked like all the rest I have seen. Only I will say the signs with the funny sayings lining the wall were great.

Me and dad ordered the ribeye staeak and husband had the salmon. It was not bad at all. They brought out fresh cooked bread while we waited, which wasn't too long. The portions are average. I could have told them the minute my dad ordered a steak it was going back to the kitchen. He is very picky about seeing any blood and this was really medium rare. They were nice about it to him, but I could see the cooks window as it was becoming an issue why it was back, but then it went smooth and they cooked it perfect.

The staff is friendly, service fast. you can't ask for more than that, oh you could.. and good food.

As a note, watch for traffic getting in your car if you park out front on street. I had gotten into my car when there was not a car in sight and as I put my hand on the door to close it, a pickup truck, flying by, grazed the top of the door with it's mirror. It was a rental I was driving, and it peeled the trim back, not impressed. Then for a small town, it was really busy traffic, but died down, as the other light changed.

• Visited May 2013
Lafayette, Colorado
“It was just ok....ribs were terrible”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We arrived with our kids after a long day in the car. My husband enjoyed the beer and the kids liked their food, but I ordered the ribs and they were dry and not great at all. Service just ok. The chips/fries were good, they saved the meal.

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“The Place To Eat”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you want a great hamburger and a great micro brewed beer then this is the place in Cortez. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal here.

Visited June 2013