“Dang fine Barbecue!”

Ranked #22 of 67 Restaurants in Cortez
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Dang fine Barbecue!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Fantastic food! Our party of six stopped by on our way through town, and we were immensely impressed with the quality of barbecue! Between the six of us, we had a good variety of meats, and we were all satisfied beyond our expectations. The brisket and pulled pork, which was what I had, were exceptionally moist. The jalapeno bottle caps were a new treat for us, too. We will definitely be back on our next trip!

Vail, CO
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stopped in while traveling through town. The restaurant is really clean, service was friendly, and the food was delicious. Price was great too. I will eat here next visit.

Holland Landing, Ontario, Canada
“Great B-B-Q/Immaculately Clean!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had the B-B-Q pork and turkey! The flavor was wonderful! The sides were tasty due to the spices used! Do not pass up the garlic potato salad!

Columbia, Maryland
“Fast food BBQ?”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We expected to have a sit-down dinner with items cooked to order. The staff was friendly but we realized that BBQ was not appealing. The items we chose (hamburger, wrap) were prepared in advance and not appetizing. Disappointed!

Visited August 2013
Cortez, Colorado
“Confused and concerned”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I watched with huge curiosity the huge new building going up on Main Street, considering there are so many empty buildings in this town. I visited one time soon after opening, as I do with every new business in town. I was overwhelmed by the size and decor and a little concerned how it all worked. Cafeteria style I discovered. My meal was nothing special. I have had better BBQ, alas not here. I was painfully aware of the amount of trash I created with my small meal. No service what so ever. Trash can overflowing. I won't eat there again solely because of all the plastic and styrofoam. I am concerned because of the amount of money this person sank into this endeavor.

• Visited May 2013