“Best bar b q I ever had, and I've had lots!!”
Review of Jimmers BBQ

Jimmers BBQ
Ranked #22 of 67 Restaurants in Cortez
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Best bar b q I ever had, and I've had lots!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Pulled pork, beef brisket and turkey are amazing! The meats are very flavorful and soooo tender!! Everything is smoked on premises. The atmosphere is impeccable, and then you find out the owner built the building and made all the furniture himself!! Everybody should experience this wonderful restaurant!!!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Best BBQ we have had in a long time. In a small town an unexpected surprise. Staff was very friendly and we were there just before closing.

• Visited July 2013
“Hands down THE best food we've had on our Vacation!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I will continue to visit this place from here on. If you love great food, awesome service, and beautiful decor... This is the place for you!!!!

“Great BBQ”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed in Cortez two nights. Ate at Jimmers both nights. Great ribs and brisket. Reasonable prices. Lots of choices for side dishes. Would recommend it!

Cortez, Colorado
“Amazing Service”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My friend and I ate at Jimmer's at the Cortez Fourth celebration yesterday. They had a huge setup in the park (with possibly the worlds quietest generator). My friend really wanted a turkey option, and they had a limited menu. I was stunned when one if their staff, who was rocking a moped, offered to run up to the shop and get her one. Amazing. Oh, plus the food was amazing. Always is. Thank you guys!