“Excellent BBQ!”

Jimmers BBQ
Ranked #25 of 71 Restaurants in Cortez
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good food and good service. Easy to find too. Just make sure you mix the pulled pork with their sauce.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We ate here and was very surprised to find such excellent bar b q at such a great price. The restaurant is decorated as a mountain lodge complete with beautiful handmade tables and chairs. We found out that the young owner had made them. We had pork and turkey and both were moist and delicious. Since you order up front, it is very quick and the girls serving it up were friendly.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My son and I came in with a friend and the service was lacking and the prices are a little high considering you eat off of paper plates with plastic utensils.... I will not be going back which is unfortunate because I love BBQ

1  Thank DACB1229
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Ate here based on reviews. We were not disappointed. I ordered Smoked Turkey from the seniors menu with my side of Baked Potato Salad. My DH ordered Briscut from the primary menu. His sides were Baked Potato Salad & Beans. Our food was excellent, service was good & the dining room clean. The decor went well with the menu. We would return any time. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

The chopped BBQ brisket sandwich with spicy BBQ sauce, coleslaw & spicy baked beans - very good. Service - we had never been there (we are from Texas) & we were not greeted & didn't know which person was taking our order in the line of 3 staff (all of which were just staring at us), I had to ask the procedure. The tables are rustic bar top tables---cool looking.

Been to Jimmers BBQ? Share your experiences!