“Great novelty!”

Burger Boy
Ranked #21 of 69 Restaurants in Cortez
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Being a Brit I've never been to a genuine drive-in before. When I was driving through Cortez and spotted this I found the first place I could to turn round and head back. I didn't give two hoots what the food was going to be like, I wasn't even all that hungry, I just wanted someone to take my order at my car window and bring me a burger and fries on a tray that attached to my window. I got my wish. The young girl that took our order and brought our food was very helpful, if a little bemused that those two idiot Brits didn't know what 'tater tots' were. Thank you for the tasty education miss.

There are newer reviews for Burger Boy

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is by far one of my favorite places to eat, if they are not slammed!! They great food and the service is very good and I always love supporting our local businesses so make sure you stop by and have a chicken wrap or shroomster!!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The best food you have ever eaten in your car. They have been serving locals for years and we love it! I recommend having a burger and fries and then going back until you have tried everything. Their carhops are very pleasant and the food excellent. A locals favorite!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Very very greasy spoon, if you are looking for deep fried and greasy hamburgers this is the place. The service took a while as well. The old fashioned drive up is a kick though.

1  Thank Bryan G
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great place. Smiling girls take and serve your order. It does take a bit for your buger as they are made to order, but worth it! Try the chocolate malt! The malts and shakes are excellent. The girls bring the drinks right away so you have something until the burgers are ready. My wife had the Shroom Burger and loved it. I can't seem to order anything but the Green Chili Burger, Enjoy!

Been to Burger Boy? Share your experiences!