$57
$147
$120
Econo Lodge(Cortez)
$70
Retro Inn at Mesa Verde(Cortez)(Great Value!)
$97
Kelly Place(Cortez)
$125
Best Western Turquoise Inn & Suites(Cortez)(Great Value!)
$158
$111
Agoda.com
Tomahawk Lodge(Cortez)(Great Value!)
$69
The White Eagle Inn & Family Lodge(Cortez)(Great Value!)
$72
$71
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 1, 2011

We booked this hotel because we saw that it had a pool for our 6 year old to swim in. The pool was closed and drained. We had reserved a suite... it was just a larger room with a couch. As soon as we got there, we turned on the heat and went to dinner. When we got back 3 hrs later, the room was still freezing cold. We called the front desk for assistance in heating the room and were told to be patient. We called back and asked for a different room. THe owner/manager basically chewed us out saying that how did he know that we weren't going to keep complaining about the rooms and asking to be switched. I've NEVER been treated so poorly.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2010

We stayed at the Rodeway Inn on our trip to Mesa Verde Colorado. We booked what appeared on line to be a 2 room suite. What we got was a very large room with 2 queen beds and a pullout suite. The room was clean but probably had not been updated in many years.
The free breakfast was bad. White bread, greasy muffins and plain cereal.
It was cheap enough but I would stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2010

We paid $100 for a "suite". All this meant was that it was a bigger room with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed. The sofa bed was old and broken. The building itself looks like it is ready to be condemed. However, the staff was friendly and the room was clean. There was in-room coffee. Wi-Fi available, but really slow! The indoor pool was already closed for the season???? It's INDOOR!!! It served it's purpose, but next time I will pay $30 more to stay at Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2010

We stayed in august 2010 one night fortunately.
The first room we got was smelly basementroom, with bugs in the corners.
We complained to a very very grumpy frontdesk lady and got a new room. This room was a non-smoking but it smell terrible of smoke and the curtains was yellow from smoke.
We didn't bother to complain again, so we opened the windows to get some fresh air over night.
Never, never again will we stay here again
It does not derserve to belong to the Rodeway chain...

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank UnTjus
Reviewed September 9, 2010

I am not sure how this motel carries the brand "Rodeway". It's the worst of the motel I stayed in my life. The bathroom was just terrible. There was caulking everywhere, but it looks like my kindergarten kid art class.. just blotches of it. I didn't know they installed such small toilet seats in motels. The shower drain blocked and my kids would not get into it anymore. The electrical outlets were either burntout or flat out didn't work.
The front desk lady is just a grumpy old woman who doesn't seem to care much. Breakfast.. it's so skimpy you are better off going somewhere else.
Pretty much a dump, and the yukiest place imaginable. I am so disgusted with this motel, I wish I had taken some pictures of this motel and post them online. I am going to write to AAA to remove their approval and also Rodeway.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family