The White Eagle Inn & Family Lodge
Cozy Inn(Cortez)
Aneth Lodge(Cortez)
Econo Lodge(Cortez)
View Hotel
All reviewswood panelingfamily runoutskirts of townmesa verdebasketball hoopmom and popno frillsrooms are smallmini fridgeold style motelcoffee makerqueen roomclean bathroomwould stay here againshort driveroad tripan older hotel
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We listened to other reviews and stayed here in 3 rooms with our large family of 8. It was extremely clean and a taste of a 1950 motel! The only thing that would have been nice is a working pool since it is so hot in Cortez in the summer. The manager/owner was nice at check in telling us about Mesa Verde with directions and maps and other info which was helpful. Our son forgot his wallet in the room and they called and then mailed it back to him (with an additional charge of course). But they were great to send back the wallet very timely so he had when we returned from the trip. I would highly recommend this motel for families traveling to the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hlgrace
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I traveled throughout the southwest for three weeks and stayed in lots of motels. The sign outside of the White Eagle Inn says "Ultra Clean," and it was true. Affordable, convenient and clean. The owners were very helpful and friendly. I needed to adjust my travel plans and they accommodated me. TV, wifi, coffee maker, mini-fridge, tub. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank J T
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I just came back from vacation which included three nights at this motel. The motel is EXTREMELY CLEAN! The motel is simple and the decor is dated but it served its purpose. I highly recommend this motel if you just want a place to sleep at night.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TDTX
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Traveling across country. Made reservations here ahead of time because of reviews on trip advisor. Well worth staying here. It is a very well kept and immaculate family owned hotel. Strongly recommend. Thank you for the pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank janieanddavidk
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Older motel that is very clean. We stayed in a family room with 3 beds and a mini fridge. Beds were a little firm and pillows a little soft but for 77 for five people it was great. The owner was super nice. There is a computer in the lobby for guest use. Shower had great water pressure and air conditioning worked well. I would stay again and recommend to budget minded people. If money is plentiful I would stay at the HI Ex, otherwise this is the best.

• Stayed: June 2013