“Overall Excellent Place To Eat”
Review of Pepperhead - CLOSED

Pepperhead
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal. The food was good and plentiful and owner Tess made sure we were well served. What a jewel in this small town. The prices were excellent and the atmosphere was top notch. Make sure to have a Margarita - yum.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I loved the decor of the place and we had good service, the food is good but not excellent. The prices are very good though and we walked out full with left overs.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Pepperhead is one of the best restaurants for southwestern cuisine. We traveled to Cortez to see Hillerman country and were delighted to find a restaurant that served fresh authentic pepper-rich food. The chef uses freshly ground peppers of all sorts to flavor the food. The wait staff is friendly and very helpful. All of the entrees looked inviting, so you can't go wrong if you like spicy food. Even the dessert chipotle Chocolate ice cream was great.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I love the food at Pepperhead! The service is prompt and pleasant, and my water glass is always full. I love the quesadillas and the gigantic salad - oh yeah, and the fish tacos are excellent. Come to think of it, I can't come up with anything I don't like at Pepperhead! Tess is always cordial and welcoming, and the space is brimming with atmosphere. Make it a point to stop in!

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Title says it all... huge plate of nachos with another plate of enchiladas for 20 bucks including drinks.