“We're glad we stumbled upon this restaurant!”

Lotsa Pasta & That'za Pizza
Ranked #7 of 72 Restaurants in Cortez
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: This is a unique two story building featuring two restaurants in one building. There are two parking lots. The lower parking lot is RV or BUS accessible. Upstairs is Lotsa Pasta where we provide friendly and efficient service at your table. At Lotsa Pasta we serve pasta, Pizza, sandwiches, and salads as well as homemade soups, appetizers and desserts. We also offer our homemade tomato juice for free upon request. We have an excellent selection of both vegetarian and gluten free dishes, a salad bar, as well as over 30 microbrew, imports, cocktails and wine. We have beautiful views of Mesa Verde from both inside and out on our patio. downstairs is That'Za Pizza pizza parlor. At That'Za Pizza you can order any style pizza you would like from our large selection of 6 CRUST styles - including gluten free, 10 sauces and over 40 toppings. We also make calzones and sandwiches to your liking. We make all our own sauces & dough from scratch. We originated in 9/2001 and are proud to say our most recent Montezuma County Awards were 1st Place for Best Pasta, Best Pizza & Best Italian Food.
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I had noticed this restaurant on our eastbound trip through town because of the funny name. We stopped for dinner on our return trip going west and are glad to have found it.
The server staff made sure I couldn't empty my glass of ice tea. They were always there when we wanted them.
The menu has a large selection of tasty items to chose from. I chose the five cheese baked macaroni. It was worth the drive to get here just to experience dinner here!
The service was excellent, the food delicious and our experience here was delightful. We were disappointed to find this restaurant is usually closed on Sunday because we wanted to eat here again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Friendly staff, delicious food, great customer service, and Chicken Marsala and Greek Pizza to die for!!!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Great food all around! Didn't like they they charged extra for more dressing when they didn't out enough on the first place though.

1  Thank Mindman79
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Very popular, local place. The food was okay, but not great. Servers were friendly and the prices were average.

1  Thank Natsy42
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This restaurant is beautiful and quaint, and even though the sign on the door says 'For Sale', it's still open! I've only eaten the pasta, and it is great! The pasta rooms have wonderful views of the desert and plateau and sunset. The pasta itself is delicious. I recommend the Japanese dish. It's really spicy if you don't request it mild, so I suggest requesting it mild.
The atmosphere is cool too! The pasta room we ate at had vines covering the ceiling, and the wallpaper made to look like a stacked-slate wall was really realistic!
The staff was also nice and funny, and they made you laugh.
The regular sizes of pasta are huge, so that means the 'Lotsa' sizes are GIANT! Also, get the single trip to the salad bar. It's pretty big, and the single trip is of better value.
For our three-person family, we all got different mints. A cinnamon mint for my husband, a chocolate mint for my daughter, and a regular mint for me. :) You should go here, it's worth it.

Been to Lotsa Pasta & That'za Pizza? Share your experiences!