“WONDERFUL!!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Awesome is all I can say. I dined on a bison burger with a gluten-free bun. The staff was extremely accomodating to my diet. The food was great. Loved the garlic mashed potatoes. Great atmosphere. Thank you for a great dining experience after a long day of travel. There is also a bakery next door that makes fresh gluten-free products.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

It might be the best restaurant in town - but our experience was the contrary. When we entered the restaurant, the waitress was not really giving us the feeling that we were welcomed!

For a place like Vernal the menu is quite pricy. Unfortunately our selections did not justify the pricing. The house salad I had was of poor quality and not fresh at all. All our entrees were quite ordinary and missed the special touch. This was not what we had expected from the presumably best restaurant in town.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I was a little hesitant to eat here at first but I'm delighted I stopped and had dinner here. Absolutely great atmosphere. Excellent service. Fantastic food. It was nice to have real linen and silverware on the table. It was nice to have coffee served in glass cups. The price of their dinners are comparable to a better style of restaurant - still very reasonable. Easy access since they are on the main road. Good choice and I'm going back...

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is an very good place to refuel your body after hiking Mesa Verde National Park, or passing through the area. The food is good and steaks are prepared to the requested temperature; the staff are friendly and courteous. We will stop here again if in the area.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

This restaurant has the best food. We went there for our Christmas Party. I had tilapia, and others had rib-eye steak. The food was very good for all of us. I recommend that you go and try it out.