“Lake Cabin”
other travelers have booked this property
Screened in Porch with wood burning fireplace.
Screened in porch 12 feet from the waters edge Japanese shower room off the screened in porch
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Screened in porch 12 feet from the waters edge
Japanese shower room off the screened in porch
On the waters edge can't get any better than this.  Fish right off the front of the deck. Lovey Spot
Back side of the cottage from up the hill
This deck overhangs the waters edge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tjacobsen...
Watson, Louisiana
“Lake Cabin”
Reviewed April 14, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We love the waterfront property. It was a perfect place for a couple to spend private time. We got excellent service when we ran into a few problems. The deck was fabulous. We will come back.

Date of stay: April 2017
Gail J
Watson, Louisiana, United States
“Perfect place to relax”
Reviewed April 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We love this cottage. The view is fabulous. We fished 3 steps out the front door. The cottage is neat and clean. There are 49 steps down to the cottage, but well worth it. You couldn't be any closer to the water. The outdoor deck is spacious and truly the star attraction of this cottage. Cozy and intimate, just perfect.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Date of stay: March 2017
lancepugh...
Byhalia, Mississippi
“Very nice anniversary”
Reviewed March 10, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The cottage was extremely nice! Beautiful view of the lake! The Wife and I sat under the back porch, the first night, watched the soft, passing rain w some wine. 15 minutes from downtown! Convenient! Would take this over a hotel, any day! Didn't catch any fish!! Y'all are going to have to work on that part! Ha!! Two thumbs up! Thank you!

Date of stay: March 2017
Management Response
Mar 12, 2017
Thanks Lance! Please come back and stay with us again. We used to have a fish feeder, but it was hard to keep up with for the property manager. We also love to fish!

Cheryl
Reviewed December 23, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Date of stay: December 2016
Q6179BCma...
Dallas, Texas
“Perfect romantic get-a-way!”
Reviewed December 21, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

My husband and I stayed at the cabin for our 1 year anniversary trip and it was everything we wanted and more! The cabin was so cozy and the screened in patio with the fireplace was wonderful! Loved the location, we felt like we were secluded down on the lake, but it was a short drive into town so we got the best of both worlds.

Date of stay: December 2016
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Happiness...
“Make sure to get the access code pdf”
Reviewed December 7, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

When I emailed and asked the owner for driving directions, she replied with an attached link to a pdf of the driving directions. Jumbled in with the link was another link (looked like just one link) to another pdf that has the entry code. Well, i didn't notice that it was two links because I wasn't expecting another one. To make this short, after we arrived we tried to contact the owner for over 4 hours to get the entry code. We ended up getting a hotel room late that night. Only after I emailed owner and threatened to go to the police did she reply and send me the link with the access code. She would not reimburse us for the one night. I am not happy with the owner at all. I will never go back and neither will anyone that I know.

Date of stay: November 2016
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Dec 8, 2016
Danny, I realize that you did not understand that the entry code and the driving instructions were attached to the same email. Once I received your message on Saturday night, I contacted Trip Advisor and asked them to pull up the conversation to make sure that I had sent both attachments, which I had. I offered to reimburse you when I thought I had not sent you the information, but I confirmed that I had. I was not concerned about your threat of going to the police, but I was most concerned about you not being able to get in if I indeed did not send you the information.

I cant imagine traveling to a location without the entry information. We always send the driving and entry instructions together as a rule. I am sorry you are disappointed in my performance, but sometimes you have to take responsibility for your own mistakes. We did everything we were supposed to do and sent all the information to you three weeks prior to your stay with us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing