$84
Country Inn
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$93
$162
$149
  • Breakfast included
$102
$99
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$112
ComfortSuites
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
ComfortInn
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$107
$239
$219
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$111
$89
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
All reviewsmain buildingfull kitchenbedroom condolake hamiltonhealth clublake activitiesoverlooking the lakedecent sizeoutdoor poolthe ground floorlaundry roommemorial day weekendwould stay here againdowntown hot springsboat dockshort driveup to date
Reviewed September 9, 2010

I found Sunbay on the internet as a reasonable rate of $199 for 3 days/ 2 night stay in a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo and $50 food voucher if you attend a 90 miinute presentation for timeshare. When we arrived, the clerk sent us to an awful little building. It was old, molded. dark and extremely small. It had one bath with a bath tub so small that a child would have a problem getting in. We called to complain and was given a better unit with 2 baths and 2 bedrooms. it was clean but need to be updated. The mattresses was as flat as pancakes. After attended the time share presentation, we were given a $50.00 food card voucher but it only good if you spent $100.00 at some small mom and pop restuarant that I have never heard of. Needless to say, the voucher will never be used. So, to sum up my stay, I spent $199 for two uncomfortable night sleep. I will never stay at Sunbay again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
6  Thank shockgrand
Reviewed May 28, 2010

These are the rudest people I have ever encoutenerd. They are prejudice and were over heard using racial slurs towards other members of our group. They tricked us into sitting four hours for the timeshare presentation and claim that we were not "qualified" when they were suppose to give us what was promised. They also went back and charged us an extra 100.00 because we had addtional people vacationing so they stated it was a family reunioun. I will never ever go back, I am fighting them now for my 99.49 back they were upset because we did not purchase. I own a time share with westgate. They do not compare to the their service or rooms. The rooms were like closets and you have gather your own untensils. Strip your own beds?? What for 10,000 bucks they can ateleast offer to change the sheets.
It was dang near 100 degrees and the freaking pool was closed! WTF!
Parking was horrible.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank msshamara
Reviewed March 6, 2010

We were not sure as we read some of reviews but when we got there we were immediately impressed by everything.The location was just great. The staff could not have been more helpful.The best part was the Room itself. We were just expecting a room but it turned out to be an actual condo with the most beautiful view of the lake. The only thing I might say is that this is not a new resort but everything we saw had definitely been updated and very well cleaned and maintain. We are trying to book a family reunion there this summer.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2010

I guess to start, we showed up just a little bit after check in time and found out the indoor pool closed an hour later and didn't open til check out time. Then you get a folder of the rules that state you must gather up your own trash and take it outside and strip the linens and dirty towels and put them in a laundry bag. (This is the over $200.00 a night condo in the back)!! You are assigned 1 parking spot, if someone takes it, like they did ours, the security will not do a thing about it, he will leave you to deal with it. There is no one at the front desk after 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. so if you need to ask a simple question, you are out of luck. No breakfast at all. I have stayed at different hotels and have never had to do anything pertaining to maid service. I will never stay there again even if all the others are booked!! I would just as well go home!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank luvbnmom
Reviewed November 10, 2009

I'd like to say that I had a great time at Sunbay. Not only was it located in the perfect place to see all of the Hotsprings AR attractions (bathhouse row, downtown hot springs, etc.), but it also had some great service.

People there were lovely and left me with a good feeling. The rooms were pretty nice and the amenities also were in good condition. My husband and I had a romantic dinner at the back porch grill on our last night, which was the perfect end to a great vacation.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple