$157
  • Breakfast included
$122
$119
CandlewoodSuites
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$138
$116
Staybridge.com
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
$104
$91
Priceline
Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$113
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$125
$116
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$124
$409
Official Site
All reviewsmain buildingfull kitchenbedroom condolake hamiltonhealth clublake activitiesoverlooking the lakedecent sizeoutdoor poolthe ground floorlaundry roommemorial day weekendwould stay here againdowntown hot springsboat dockshort driveup to date
Reviewed November 10, 2009

I'd like to say that I had a great time at Sunbay. Not only was it located in the perfect place to see all of the Hotsprings AR attractions (bathhouse row, downtown hot springs, etc.), but it also had some great service.

People there were lovely and left me with a good feeling. The rooms were pretty nice and the amenities also were in good condition. My husband and I had a romantic dinner at the back porch grill on our last night, which was the perfect end to a great vacation.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alana132
Reviewed September 1, 2009

The Resort? itself was ok. The rooms were clean but nothing spectacular. The grounds needed some upkeep. THE LAKE VIEW WAS GREAT. The unHealth Club on the other hand was a joke. They had music playing so loud that you could not carry on a conversation from 3 feet away. There was no one behind the desk to get a towel. No Trainer onsite to ask where equipment was (Horrible Layout). As for the equipment, about half is in need of recovering or some other kind of maintenance. Finally did get to see the manager, which answered my questions about the lack of upkeep. His attitude and appearance reminded me of the 16 year kid a Mcdonalds who didn't want to be there.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HotSpringsBound
Reviewed July 30, 2009

Had no major complaints. We had a lovely view of the lake from our room and a nice little patio to sit on. Rooms were very large and comfortable. The only turn-off is that the property feels a little old and unkempt. While walking to the room in the hallway, there seems to be corners that haven't been mopped in a while. And also, it is difficult to find security when you need them at night. Other than these things, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2009

We stayed one night here on a recent trip to Hot Springs. We stayed in "part" of a 2 BR condo. By part, I mean the bedrooms side of the condo was divided from the kitchen/den/etc. All we got was the bedrooms side of it for $119, had the other side been available, it would have been $199.
The place was amazingly clean & decent size with a large whirlpool/jacuzzi in the bathroom. With the stay, we also had access to a fitness center which also had an indoor pool. There was also an outdoor pool as well as a spa.
We also had a nice night in the restaurant/lounge they had there. They also had a nice martini bar we spent a good part of the night at.
Our condo faced the lake which was nice! There is a nice dock/seawall behind the place also you can dock up to if you bring your boat.
The only reason I am giving this 4 stars rather than 5 is because of the a/c. The only a/c unit is in one bedroom & barely cools the other bedroom.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bassadict69
Reviewed November 6, 2008

This is the first really bad review I have ever left. What I feel bad about is not having contacted the health department prior to leaving. It wasn't the size of the room, the location of the hotel, the fact that the only staff was a security guard after 6 pm. It was the fact that our anniversary day at the spa was ruined when my husband had to make a trip to the hospital. The doctor said his
horrible rash from the neck down was from a pool with a dirty filter. He had been in only one pool (once, from the neck down). I thought the hotel should know to change the filter. The manager was rude and beligerant, saying it could have not possible been their pool. She said she would put in a work order but I doubt that she ever did. She never even asked my name or room number, let alone how my husband was doing.
We left in the morning discusted and cut our trip short by two days, just to get out of there.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank dnd4