“Great vibe, Delicious food, Amazing coffees & teas!”

Kollective Coffee+Tea
Ranked #3 of 17 Quick Bites in Hot Springs
Description: Artisan coffees, teas and eats. Organic and/or natural, local products. One of the missions at Kollective is offering our customers the best locally sourced products, everything we offer is certified organic or natural. No GMO, no preservatives, no harmful pesticides. Everything we do is super delicious and good for you!
Reviewed July 27, 2018

I live about an hour from Hot Springs and I always look forward to going just so I can stop at Kollective. They have a small menu, but everything on it is delicious and they are accommodating to allergies and diet restrictions (several vegetarian options). The food is all made-to-order and comes out looking so beautiful. I appreciate the extra few seconds it takes to make a good presentation. I HIGHLY recommend the Blissful Balance or Huevos Rancheros for breakfast. Their tea selection is staggering - a little intimidating if you are wanting to try something new, but the employees are always good about recommending something based on your tastes. They haven't sold me a bad tea yet! It's a great place to grab a quick bite or just sit and sip a cup of coffee or tea. The vibe to me is reminiscent of a 90's-style coffee shop - laid back and a great place to hang out with friends. This is my go-to spot in Hot Springs!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank danita f
Agnes G, Owner at Kollective Coffee+Tea, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Thank you so much for your continuous support, Danita!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

My hubby wanted an iced coffee, but I chose an iced tea. I brew my own mint tea at home, but theirs was just as good! The host helped my teens decide on what drink they'd like best and it was cozy to sit and relax while we waited for our drinks.

Date of visit: June 2018

Thank you so much, Amy!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

I was looking for a coffee shop in Hot Springs and this was the most interesting on the internet and just happened to be in walking distance of the hotel. I travel a lot, mostly to the east coast, NYC, Lancaster, PA and Tampa/St. Pete area in Florida and honestly this is at the top of my list with a very few others that is just plain excellent. Everything from the coffee, snack, food, staff, decor, etc.. Just a great place.

Date of visit: July 2018

Thank you so much, Guzzi1Marvin!

Reviewed June 26, 2018

I waited for several minutes in line behind a group of young ladies this morning. That gave me the opportunity to peruse the menu and decide if I wanted to order the bagel and pay $8 to have meat, cheese, egg, and tomato on it or go for one of the $9 breakfast plates. The barista took all the drink and food orders of the young ladies. As the last young lady stepped away, he proceeded to make their drinks. Up to this point, nothing was amiss. As I continued to wait at the counter, however, I expected some sort of acknowledgement from him - a nod, an "I'll be with you as soon as I can," but there was nothing, not even a look in that direction. I understand being busy and needing to attend to the orders, but a simple look and "I'll be with you in just a moment" would have kept me at that counter and would have meant Kollective would have had my money this morning, my repeat business, and my recommendation. I'm going to be in Hot Springs the rest of this week and would likely have been there other days. Also, I wasn't the first one to leave that line after not being acknowledged for several minutes. I was there for about 30 minutes and left with only frustration.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Excellent food, soups, coffee and tea. Very pleasant to relax over a cup of their excellent tea. Nice staff, funky decor.

Date of visit: May 2018