All reviews fire pit starbucks drinks bistro food free shuttle great hotel heated indoor pool nice lobby loved this hotel would stay here again shopping and restaurants check in was quick clean hotel comfortable beds king room a great stay garvan woodland gardens stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2018

From the time we walked in we were greeted by two gentlemen who were so friendly, the hotel offers a free shuttle to downtown hot springs, a bar, pool and the room was exceptionally clean and looked new inside. The bed was so comfortable. I would recommend this to anyone staying in hot springs.

Room tip: We were on the first floor and had no problem sleeping
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

I had my rehearsal dinner here and also had all of my out of town guests stay here for my wedding! We even stayed here on our wedding night, and we were treated so great! The service was AMAZING! I cannot say enough about how great Kathy was with planning our rehearsal. I highly recommend using her for your rehearsal dinner or any kind of event. All of our guests loved their stay as well! The food was great too! 10/10 recommend this hotel and their services!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2018

Spent a very nice weekend in Hot Springs and the Courtyard exceeded our expectations. The room was very clean, comfortable and spacious. The hotel is newly constructed with a great bar and restaurant area. Everything is new and modern and there was a very nice fire pit in the back courtyard. The staff was helpful and friendly. Parking in downtown is a little bit tough so take advantage of the shuttle that runs until 10 p.m. Definetly coming back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

We planned a quick trip to Hot Springs for a day of rest and well, just doing nothing. After a great lunch downtown, and a good soaking at the Quapaw Bath House we went to the Marriott Courtyard, very clean, nice staff and just a great place to lay your head down!! Thank you for a clean and fresh place to stay!!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Spent almost two weeks here on business. The Bistro food, beverages and staff are super. I had the Avacado toast most mornings. Fire pit and common areas well appointed and calming. Pool and exercise room. Only one washer/dryer for guests which was a bummer. My room was super comfy. Only negative comment is while generally clean, they need to pay closer attention to surfaces (rolling desk is filthy) which were not up to my standards. With that being said, the housekeeping staff I interacted with were very nice and attentive. I would definately stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018