“Good Price”

Hampton Inn Hot Springs
Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed June 17, 2007

Read All reviews, decided on Hampton, based on this site as well as the others. Hotel was super clean, nicer than expected, price was decent. I have stayed at Arlingtion and majestic before, they were great hotels, but they were old. If you like that sort of thing great, and they were also in the down town area conjested with traffic. Hampton looks and feels brand new. It is off a main strip and not as much traffic as down town. Overall I really liked this place, and I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank allthejerretts

Reviewed April 27, 2007

This is a good place to stay in Hot Springs. Fairly new and clean motel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and the room was clean. Close to restaurants, banks, and shopping. We would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2007
Reviewed November 19, 2006

I stayed here a couple of weeks ago while in Hot Springs. Usually stay at the Embassy Suites, but not this time. This location is a lot better than the ES (it's close to downtown, but not much else); this location is good - there are a lot of restaurants, shopping, etc. all nearby. Walked from the Bennigan's - it is only a couple of blocks, and there's a small Mexican restaurant right at the bottom of the hill.

The hotel itself was basic Hampton - not too old, but not one of the newest either. The breakfast area was ample size, but not a lot of extra room, and the common areas could have used a little extra cleaning. The staff was friendly enough, although like most other Hamptons nowadays, there seems to be only 1 person on duty most of the time.

There is NO FITNESS/EXERCISE ROOM which I didn't find out at check-in (I should have asked), and it was cold and raining outside, so couldn't/didn't run as planned.

Net net - decent prices, clean enough, staff OK, and good location, so pretty good value. But, for $35 more per night, the ES may be worth it (if staying in the Hilton chain...). There are other hotels of this type close-by; a Holiday Inn Express and Baymont to name a couple.

Would stay here again if the ES was booked, but not my first choice.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Travel_Reviewer20
Reviewed March 18, 2006

Hampton Inns generally never disappoint. But this one went above and beyond. The staff was incredibly friendly. They were full, but still found a room for me (when I showed up and realized that the reservations agent had mistakenly booked me in Arkadelphia, not Hot Springs). I met the owner and his wife. They've owned and run this facility for over a decade and they were so nice. The rooms were very clean and the decorations were very nice. even the bathroom mirror was very nice, massive with a nice decorative pattern around it. No matter who was at the front desk when I came in, they greeted me as I passed by. They even brought me 2 fresh cookies while I was working one evening in the lobby with my complimentary tea. Very good Hampton Inn. I will stay there whenever I'm in Hot Springs.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business
8  Thank sneddy
Reviewed February 11, 2006

The hotel was overbooked, crowded, and very noisy. The parking lot is very small, and we ended up walking more than 3 blocks to find a space. The room was clean, except for the microwave which had old food in it, and did not work. The sheets were clean and the bed was comfortable, but the towels were thin and stained. The pool was so cloudy you could not see the bottom and there was a layer of oil floating on the surface of the water. I've never come in contact with a less friendly staff.

6  Thank 310,020
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 2, 2005

After reading all the rave reviews on this website about this Hampton Inn in Hot Springs, I decided to book it for a couple of nights. Boy, was I disappointed! Room was average and had a tiny upholstered chair with a small ottomon instead of the usual upholstered comfortable recliners in other Hampton properties. Breakfast ... usual and terrible. My blueberry muffin was actually gummy. Not quite sure what other reviewers felt made this property so much better than other Hampton Inns, but whatever it was ... I just didn't see it. The Hot Springs experience was a bust, too. Except the marvelous dinner we had at Chef Paul's.

Because we couldn't bear another night there, we checked out early.

Stayed: September 2005
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 19, 2005

no problems. Great place to stay. Stayed 3 days me and my wife for our 3 year anniversery.

4  Thank mtarry