“Comfortable in Hot Springs”

Hampton Inn Hot Springs
Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The Hampton Inn was centrally located in area that has most travelers needs. The staff was extrememly friendly and very helpful in providing directions to local eating establishments. The room was very, very clean and well layed out. The bathroom was upscale with a jacuzzi tub and a seperate shower stall. The bathroom was well lighted for my wife to put on her make-up and do her hair. The hotel offered a full breakfast that would suit the young to elderly.

Room Tip: We had a third floor room at the end of the hall on the backside of the hotel and it was very quiet.
1  Thank GeraldLittle

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband and I just wanted to get away for a while so we intended to spend some time in the hotel just laying around dozing which we did. First off, the bed was soft and smelled clean. The room was quiet and we had no trouble sleeping in the afternoon or at night. I would have liked maybe scrambled eggs and sausage or bacon rather than the omelet which had a weird consistency and the sliced sausage(like an Eckrich sausage) for breakfast so the second morning, we went out to eat. Other than that, the people were friendly and helpful and the stay was fabulous. It's relatively new so I expected it to look that way but it is very well run behind the scenes. I wish that the hotel was closer to the bathhouse row so we could have gotten up and just walked to where we wanted to go but there isn't much that could be done about that so we did have to jump in the car and drive a few miles down the road to get where we wanted to be every morning.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer F
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were picking up our child from Camp Ozark, and drive the day before. Just needed a place nearby for one night. This was THE place. Several other families were doing the same thing. Still a 45 minute drive, but probably the closest of the nicer hotels. Safe location near main roads with access to several restaurants and local and big box stores. Morning breakfast was adequate, and the 24/7 coffee availability was nice. Bed was OK, but not plush. Satellite TV went out several times for several minutes after 10pm. I guess that

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This property is clean; service is outstanding and the staff is friendly. I would recommend this hotel. I have stayed here repeatedly and appreciate the consistently of this property. The location is handy to lake and to downtown; and the mall is across the street :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Kimberly M
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our jacuzzi suite was beautiful, comfortable and quiet. So quiet we slept through breakfast. It is minutes away from down town and Lake Hamilton. This long time Arlington guest has found a clean and beautiful new place to stay in Hot Springs. Great and minutes away from everything.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy L
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Once again Hampton doesn't fail to impress! I love staying at the Hampton properties as you can always depend on great service, clean & comfortable rooms, & good night sleep. I had mistakenly made a reservation for the wrong date. I was off by one day & have no fear the staff at the Hampton figured out my mistake and made sure we got a room anyway. The room was clean & just perfect. The breakfast bar in the morning was a great selection, warm, & yummy! Would highly recommend this property for a stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Heidi K
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We spent one night at the Hot Springs Hampton. We had a corner room on the top floor. Overall, it was a typical stay at a Hampton. The room was clean. The beds and pillows were great. Breakfast was one of the best I've experienced at a Hampton. The staff was friendly and helpful. Location was fine, next to many eating places and shopping.

My only negative was the air conditioning unit was very loud when it cycled on and off. I even had a box fan going to try and drown out the sound. I finally had to turn it off in order to get any sleep. I'm a light sleeper, so any sudden noise will wake me up. If you're a heavy sleeper then it probably won't be a problem. The other two in the room didn't even notice it. All-in-all, a pleasant stay.