Hampton Inn Hot Springs
$196
$179
  • Breakfast included
$101
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$94
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$112
ComfortSuites
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$108
ComfortInn
$323
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
$109
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$87
La Quinta
All reviewsroom was cleanthe breakfast areanice hotelfront desk staffbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againconvenient locationwafflesshort driveeasy accesspleasant staygreat place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulnational parklake hamiltonbathhouse row
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This like most other Hampton Inn's was a great hotel for the price. The breakfast is standard hotel continental style food, but there were plenty of choices to choose from. My favorite part of these hotels are the beds and the linens used, they are the best. Even better than a lot of more expensive hotels.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dobiechris
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My nonsmoking double-queen room is spotless - no dust and no bathroom mold. I'm unfamiliar with the chain at large but this Hampton changes all the bed linen between guests. Each guest gets an entire clean set of bed linens - duvets & sheets.(I have asthma & terrible allergies so the cleanliness of bed linens is a must.) Tho I did not request it, the pillows also have dust mite covers on them. I love the mattress, which is moderately firm with the right amount of "give." Our room is equipped w/a small microwave, refrigerator, ironing board/iron and 1500 watt hair dryer. We have a shower/bathtub set-up and the tub is a very nice soaking tub. (Bring a book!) This hotel has been updated/modernized and it is beautiful. For example, the refrigerator in this room is hidden inside an armoire type-cupboard; the microwave sits discreetly back in the entertainment center. Both appliances are black, as-is the furniture - overall, it is a classy set-up. Of course, we have a large, flat screen TV, satellite channels and free WI-Fi. I have had no difficulty, either with internet speed or its availability. (I have not tried streaming movies.) A complimentary hot breakfast is provided till 10am each morning. We've had eggs, bacon, waffles and oatmeal. Fresh fruit, juices, coffee, bagels, pastries and yogurt were also available. (The lobby and breakfast are absolutely gorgeous!). There are soda/vending machines are on the lobby floor near the elevators. Our floor has a Pepsi machine and I think that the hotel must have a Pepsi contract; the lobby also has a Pepsi machine (and a regular snack vending machine). I must not forget to add that I could see no sign of wear on the carpets, drapes and other furnishings. I'm only bummed because the pool isn't open yet.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank PunyChick
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My experience was exceptional. The responsiveness and support of the staff was great. Our room was clean and the bed (and pillows) were to die for! And, the location is very advantageous. The hotel was convenient to shopping, entertaining and dining! I would definitely stay there again when I vacation in the vicinity. I would give them five stars.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Yvonne J
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Hot Springs is my and my husband's home town. We have been visiting family and friends there for years and have tried various hotels - old and new. OUT of all the hotels in Hot Springs, AR this is by far the best bang for the buck.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a weekend escape from baby and dogs. We were very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel (room and public areas). Every Hampton employee I encountered was friendly and courteous. We were also pleasantly surprised to find that the hotel offers complimentary access to a fitness center across the street (because, like most hotels, the one in the hotel is lacking). The fitness center had everything we wanted/needed and also appeared nice and clean. The only drawback to this hotel is that most of our weekend activities took us downtown so it got tiring to drive back and forth. But the drive was worth it to have a nice, neat, clean place to stay for a good value.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple