“Great Hampton- Say hello to Yogi”

Hampton Inn Hot Springs
Ranked #9 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
chicago
“Great Hampton- Say hello to Yogi”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

you have to love a place with a general manager named yogi- he runs a great property

please do say hello for me.

nice ,as usual, hampton which represents the brand in an excellent manner.

breakfast manned by 2 highly efficient ladies.

i am hilton diamond and stay all over the world with hilton

i have no problem recommending this particular hotel

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jfadds

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Heber Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The exterior is beautiful. The interior needs some help. I think they are working on that. I like the newer, modern hotels, not the kind that Hot Springs like to show. It is a historic town, but not all of us like the slow water, slow drains and outdated carpet and beds, including bedding. It was okay for the one weekend, but we went to Comfort Suites the next weekend, And the prices were the same. We go for the Horse Racing. We were there Feb.2012

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Springdale, AR
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I am frankly amazed this hotel doesn't rank higher in Hot Springs. My business has and continues to bring me to Hot Springs often. I have stayed just about everywhere in Hot Springs - Embassy, Arlington, (I can't remember the name of the one there by the Convention Center other than Embassy,) Comfort Inn, two different bed and breakfasts and others. THIS IS THE BEST PLACE I HAVE STAYED IN HOT SPRINGS. PERIOD!
This place has some of the cleanest rooms I have ever seen. Actually, perhaps the cleanest bathroom I have ever seen anywhere - and I am a five-star hotel kind of person. My favorite hotel in Arkansas (where I travel extensively) is still The Capitol in Little Rock. But this one would come in second from the entire state, at half the price of what I pay at some of the others. Staff was friendly throughout the hotel.
Breakfast was adequate, not elaborate but enough. (The eggs were different, but they served an excellent quality of sausage.) Great, I mean great, coffee which they keep available all day. This was coffee as it should be, not some warm water waved over a coffee
bean. Great waffles and oatmeal as well as a good selections of pastries, fruits and cereals. Western omlettes one morning were tasty.
The rooms were so quiet we almost missed breakfast our final morning there from sleeping too late (much thanks to the breakfast hosts for going overtime a bit). The beds were super comfortable. I told my wife I thought I slept better there than at home. I think that is the ultimate compliment.
It is only about a 5 to 10 minute drive to Oaklawn and easy access to bypasses and thoroughfares that will get you anywhere in Hot Springs. It is a little ways to the National Park and you miss some of the ambiance of downtown and the Park, but considering how clean and nice the rooms are, it is worth it. Definitely, the only place I will stay in Hot Springs from now on.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank The_bassman
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This Hampton just finished their renovations and its beautiful! Probably the nicest one I've ever stayed at! The owners bent over backwards to make everyone happy and this is definitely a Hampton Ill come back to.

• Stayed February 2013
Jacksonville, Arkansas
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is great hotel! The hotel is beautiful & the staff is first class all the way! I watched them as they treated all of the patrons with courtesy and with class! The breakfast was hot and excellent as well! IWILL DEFINITELY STAY AT THIS HOTEL WHEN IN THE HOT SPRINGS AREA!

SO REMEMBER THE HAMPTON INN IF YOU ARE IN THIS AREA, BEAUTIFUL CITY, GREAT HOTEL, & A RELAXING STAY-CATION

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
NW Arkansas
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had come to Hot Springs with my sister and her husband, they had stayed here before. There was renovation occuring during our stay but we never noticed any noise from the workman and from what I could tell the lobby will be lovely when finished. There was no inconcenience in getting around, no dust and there were signs posted telling us how to find the breakfast area.

The staff was very friendly and I've never stayed in a cleaner hotel. You could have done surgery on the floors. Our rooms, clearly freshly renovated, were very attractive, the beds comfortable and the heat/air worked fine. We could here noise from other rooms and the hall occasionally but it wasn't a big problem, no talking or toilets flushing, just doors shut too hard, things like that.

The only complaint I had was that on the bathroom door, on the inside, was a lovely floor length mirror. Nice. Unfortunately it was located exactly opposite of the toilet which made it a little weird to be staring at yourself the whole time. I mentioned it to the others in our group and they had noticed it also and agreed it was kind of creepy. But, that being said, it certainly wasn't a deal breaker in any way. There were too many other pluses to this hotel.

We enjoyed our stay and would definately stay there on our next trip to Hot Springs.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2013

True, true, no one is disputing the fact that the Hampton Inn in Hot Springs, AR is undergoing a MAJOR renovation, but with that being said, if they didn't renovate, people would give them bad reviews for being outdated so the owners probably can't win on that cause.
I stayed there during their renovation and it didn't affect my stay at all. When a person is traveling, most time they aren't spending that much time inside the hotel at all, at least I don't. The rooms were still clean and well maintained, yes, they had to move the dining area temporarily while they totally make a beautiful brand new area that everyone will love, but still, it was a neat experience to share that with the owners. They were so happy to show you what all had been done, what was next, and ask your opinion on choices they were making. That made it feel like I was a part of their project and it was fun. Each day when I returned, they asked me excitedly if I saw anything new in my room (pictures, mirrors, lamps), it was great. So a little construction project in order to make a much more beautiful of a place to stay? Why not?!!! Like I said, if they don't remodel, some people will use that as an excuse to give them a bad rap! They still deserve 5 stars!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great but I prefer ground floor rooms due to accessibility. I've never had a...