“I've stayed in newest most expensive and oldest most expensive..this is the place.”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #37 of 44 Hotels in Hot Springs
Center Ridge, Arkansas
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We have stayed numerous places in Hot Springs and highly recommend econolodge. Its not downtown but I feel much safer and our room was very clean. We really love the balcony. The kids love it here. We feel much safer with them out on the balcony BC its not so high but cool to them. We will be staying here again. We don't mind the short drive to whatever we decide to do while down here spring, summer, winter or fall.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank LDuno

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Came to Hot Springs with another family to dig for crystals. We arrived late and exhausted. Our rooms were filthy and smelled of smoke. Hair on the towels and dirty floors. We checked out right away and moved to another hotel in our chain. I do not recommend staying in this hotel under any circumstances. Gross!

Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Luci E

Travelers are raving about these Hot Springs hotels

Memphis, TN
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

The easiest review is just don't stay here.

Just stay somewhere else. The entire area has a look of not being kept up.

Broken boards with nails, overgrown weeds, untrimmed lawns describe the pool and outside areas.

Rooms are barely clean with peeling ceilings and left behind pretzels.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mmcgee922
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

When we arrived the outside did not look bad! Then we were given a room in building C, when we walked in I threw back the bedspread and there were numerous cigarett burnes then when you looked on the top there were more burns plus ripped areas. Husband decided to just change rooms, I would have left if up to me! Second room although seemed clean I was still to grossed out. I slept on my own blanket and pillow for the two nights there! The place is falling apart! The only thing that would help this place is a deep hole and a bulldozer! I have it a one because the lady at front desk very nice.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Debora K
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in Hot Springs several times. This is by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. The room was suppose to be non smoking, and while there were no ashtrays in the room, it still smelled like smoke and there were cigarette burns in the comforter. Thank goodness we didn't need to shower (we were in town for a warrior dash) because the tub was nasty. The bathroom sink leaked. The television remote didn't work, and when I called the front desk to request another one (and someone finally answered the phone) she told me to come get another one. It was raining, but I went and got another one. It didn't work either. She then sent someone to my room who informed me that "it's not working".

To sum it up I was town to participate in a race competition that required me to crawl through a mud pit that has better upkeep than this hotel.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank anaccountofthemiddle
Olive Branch, Mississippi
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Room was decently clean. This hotel really needs updated. There are some many hotels around this price that offer better service. This trip the cable was out the whole weekend and they said that they were coming to fix it but they didn't and the breakfast sucks!! Overall they are an ok place to stay. Really quite and off the main road

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mexico02010
Arkansas
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I guess I had a very different experience than others. The stay was enjoyable and the room was clean. We happened to visit Hot Springs during the horse races (not intentionally). Everything was VERY busy so the location was nice because it is a couple of miles from downtown. From our balcony we could see a bit of Lake Hamilton, which was nice. The tv was an updated 32' flat screen, The bed was comfy, and the complimentary breakfast was a standard hotel breakfast. All in all it was enjoyable!

2 Thank bmpolk