Motel 6 Hot Springs, AR
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$104
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$116
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$98
$178
$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$124
Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$104
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$110
ComfortInn
$99
Priceline
Long Island Lake Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$150
$436
$319
Official Site
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have stayed here 5-6 times by myself and my wife stayed once. My wife had some minor problems which were during renovation and they fixed the problem right away and were very apologetic. I have not had a problem. The staff was very nice and did whatever I asked. It did take 5 minutes for hot water in the tub, but it is like that every where. AC Worked very well as did the heater. Now, this is not as nice as a 150 dollar room but for 60 dollars in Hot Springs it is a excellent value. I did not have the continental breakfast. Oh, I forgot the last time I was there the room I was in the entry card had to be rescanned at least one time a day. It was a little bit of a hassle but I just had them rescan it when ever I returned. I am sure this problem is fixed. When I say I have stayed here 5-6 times it is all together like 40-50 days. I just really like the people who run the place and the price is right.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Nouwandaa
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Clean room, could tell it was recently painted and upgraded. Pool was absolutely GROSS though. We were there with several family members and were hoping to sit out by the pool, snack and drink, but there was 1 chair, yes you heard me 1 chair! When family members went to the office to ask if they had more pool furniture they said no, that they just purchased the place and didn't have anymore furniture for the pool area. Seriously?? Just purchased the place and it's July - you would think the pool area would be the 1st thing you would take care of. Not sure they even clean the pool as there were several clumps of hair swimming around in it. It was totally gross. I only give them average because our room and beds were clean, but the service and the pool was a big downer. Service - only 1 guy at the front most the time and he was doing everything, getting towels, taking care of breakfast and checking people in/out, etc. We walked down to JavaPrimo for breakfast - great place and we highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank butterfly1972
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Ok to start out I get there and they don't have a room for me! They had my reservation but did not asign me a room when they made it and the hotel was booked up when I got there. So they had to come up with something and it was a room that they obviously don't rent out much becouse it was so gross the floor had not been vacumed I asked for roomserves to come clean it what a joke what room service! They would not bring me towelles they said I have to go find the maid!! I felt like I was in a crack hotel the pool was gross!!! Needless to say don't stay here!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank kristinabogue
Reviewed July 31, 2011

This hotel was a bit run down. I didn't know if it was falling apart or if they were new owners fixing it up. Our balcony looked out onto a small clearing next to the pool and it was filled with debris including what used to be the hot tub.

Overall, the room was decent enough. It wasn't very nice yet it wasn't bad enough to stay away from. The prices were reasonable and we negotiated a lower rate as the place seemed fairly empty.

If you're just coming in to sleep, it will be fine. There is no real breakfast to speak of and if you have kids, the pool is in the center of the area but is not easy to get to from most rooms.

Probably would not stay there again but nothing really bad to say about it...just nothing good either.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2011

We stayed here for 3 days in April and we really liked it. Our room was clean and large, appeared to have been recently remodeled. Had a balcony with a nice view. Continental breakfast was ok (cereal, muffins, danish, bagels). We didn't have any of the problems listed in the other reviews. I would stay here again, this is a great budget motel.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business