See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2018

Sussie cleaned my room jt said, well then Sussie can't clean. There was hair on the floor by the sink. Any place that need a photo copy of my credit card will no longer be getting my business. They also give you the TV remote at the desk. Awful

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Browns F
Rebecca H, Manager at All Seasons Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2019

We apologize for your unpleasant stay. Our housekeeping staff is under new management and has done a complete turn around. We also no longer ask for a photo copy of a credit card, although we do keep your card on file until after the room is cleaned and checked. Come back and give us another try. We might surprise you!

Reviewed November 12, 2017

All Seasons Lodge motel has a nice location with pool. It was located next to a go cart track (small), and laser tag. The check in process was really slow and the reception area was dirty and the attendant was watching a horror flick, but the employees were nice. I stayed 2 nights in two different rooms. The first night 3 of the 4 lights in the room didn't work, there was no lock on the door other then the dead lock, and I could see pee stains on the floor before the toilet so I kept my shoes on at all times. The floors were wood and the bathrooms slate, but not kept up very well. The second room didn't have a lock other then the dead bolt, the floors were dirty, and their were burns in the comforter. The rooms did have a microwave and refrigerator which was nice. It was good place to stay on a budget, but I wouldn't take a family there.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Crystal K

We're under new management and looking into all of these issues. We hope to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

You get what you pay for. Hotel rooms where dirty. Beds where sunken in. Furnature in rooms where old snd brokwn. Not enough lighting in rooms. Next to loud street.
Will spend more next time and stay elswhere.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank Paul s

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Upon entering our room, I noticed a blood stain on one of the comforters. I yanked the comforter off the bed and the sheets were dirty with chips and cookie crumbs. The other bed also had dirty sheets. It had hair and crumbled chips on them. When we informed the front desk, they gave us clean linens (but we had to put them on). We then had to go to the local Walmart and purchase clean blankets to sleep under. I also purchased bleach wipes to clean all the surfaces in the room. It was filthy!! Every surface I cleaned, turned the bleach wipe black. There was not a hair dryer, iron, or ironing board in the room. The location was the only thing I can say was good about it. I would not recommend this place to anyone!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Sharlotte T

Reviewed May 16, 2017

This motel has a lot less than an average motel. Let me list what I found.
Positives: Can walk to Hot Springs downtown. Quiet night sleep. Friendly staff.
Negatives: No in-room coffee pot, no air dryer, not enough room lighting, small hairs on pillows, no luggage rack, shaking toilet, no toilet paper holder. Office won't open until 9am.

This motel needs lots of improvements to keep up the competition. Though the price is good, I won't stay here next time.

Date of stay: May 2017