“Older, but very nice.”

Best Western Winners Circle
Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is an older, outdoor corridor type motel. The rooms have been refurbished and have been very well maintained. The carpet looked fairly new and the bed was comfortable. The bedding was nice and had an extra cover on top of the duvet, although it did have the tiny pillows that most hotels are going to these days. We had a room on the backside of the property away from the road and it was very quiet. The breakfast room was very large and looked like it had been a restaurant at one time. The breakfast was a little nicer that most standard breakfasts you get at hotels. They offered eggs, sausage, hash browns as well as biscuits and gravy and all the other standard fair. The attendant was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear travlingal51,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we appreciate your business!!! We know you have choices and we are glad you chose us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your short stay with us. You gave a very detailed review. I'm happy that you enjoyed your clean comfortable room, our complimentary hot breakfast, as well as the staff we have here. I hope that if you are ever in the area again and find yourself needing lodging that you will choose to stay with us again.

Jim

Write a ReviewReviews (1,239)

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed here over the weekend and had a great experience. Our room was clean and well furnished. The free breakfast was great. The woman that was working in there was great at keeping everything well stocked. With the hotel being across the street from the race track everything that you would want to see and do in Hot Springs is in reasonable driving distance.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Sandman30ca,

Thank you for your recent trip to Hot Springs and choosing to stay with us, we appreciate your business! I'm certainly glad that you and your wife had a great experience. I'm happy that you found your room clean, well furnished, and that you found the complimentary hot breakfast to be great. I see that the location worked out well for you too. I hope that the next time you are in the area that you will choose stay with us once again.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed here during a quick visit to Hot Springs. Out of the other hotel options in Hot Springs, this one was priced lowest (~$67 a night without tax). It's not very glamorous on the outside or inside, but it is comfortable enough. With the furniture, the rooms feel pretty claustrophobic due to the small size. It does have a microwave and fridge, which is nice to have.

Overall, the location is pretty central to all of the attractions on Hot Springs, so no complaints here. No fitness center, restaurant, or room service available.

Dear antraroony,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we truly appreciate your business. I'm glad that you found us to be your economical choice and that you found your room comfortable. I'm also glad that you appreciated the microwave and refrigerator in the room for your use. I'm a little bit disappointed in the rating that you gave us. You are correct, we don't have a restaurant or room service. We do, however, have a great Hot Breakfast Buffet for our guests every morning. It has many, many, options and it's COMPLIMENTARY. We also do have a Fitness Center for our guests, free of charge as well, I'm sorry that you missed it. I hope that if you are ever in the Hot Springs area again that you will give us another look by staying with us once again.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

The staff was great and the room was nice. Best value I found in Hot Springs. The desk clerks were extremely friendly. The central location made getting around easy. I highly recommend this hotel if you want a good, inexpensive, stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear Aesc D.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business! I'm pleased that you found that your room was nice as well as the staff "great" and "extremely friendly". I'm also happy that you found the location convenient for getting to everywhere you wanted to go. Once again, I appreciate you choosing us, for we know you have choices. If you are ever in the Hot Springs area again and find yourself needing a place to stay, I hope that you would choose us once again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We checked in around 6:30pm the evening we arrived. The staff that checked us in was very friendly. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We loved the hot breakfast. The server even made our waffles and brought them to us. We will stay here again if we are ever in the Hot Springs location.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for choosing us for we know you have choices. We appreciate your business. I'm glad that you found our staff very friendly and accommodating. I'm happy that you found your room clean, the PillowTop Mattress bed comfortable, and the Hot Breakfast Bar to you liking. We will ready for you once again on your return trip to Hot Springs.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We stay almost exclusively at Best Western because we are rewards members. We are very pleased with this one. The room is nice with full furnishings and a comfortable bed.... and its quiet. The breakfast is one of the best we have experienced and its included in the room price. That being said, the price is also excellent. Location is near to the historic district and horse races. Overall, we would recommend to anyone coming to this area.

Dear Carolyn C.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we appreciate you! I'm glad that you found your room to your liking, clean, comfortable PillowTop Mattress bed, and quiet. I'm very happy that you found the Complimentary Hot Breakfast to be one of "the best we have experienced". That's a very nice compliment from someone who travels as much as you. Also, I want to thank you for being a loyal Best Western Rewards member, we appreciate you as one of our best customers. I'm glad the location was to your liking and if your travels find you in Hot Springs again in the future I hope that you will choose to stay with us once again.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

we were only in town for one night and were just looking for a bed, a shower, and a breakfast! Found all 3 at this Best Western and were very satisfied with all. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean. Our room was at the very back which sheltered it from any street noise. We would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Dear James S.,

Thank you for choosing us, we appreciate your business! I'm glad you found the basics that you were looking for and a whole lot more. I'm happy that you found your rooms clean, the Hot Breakfast Buffet to your liking, and the staff friendly and helpful. I hope the next time you are in Hot Springs and need a place to stay that you will choose us once again.