Best Western Winners Circle
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
$67
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$110
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$106
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$96
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$94
$99
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
La Quinta
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$113
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn(Hot Springs)
$300
1,253 results
All reviewswafflesrace trackhomemade cinnamon rollsroom was cleandirectly across the streetbreakfast staffbreakfast baroaklawn parkhot breakfastgreat place to stayexcellent breakfastfree breakfastconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againthe staff was friendly and helpfuldowntown areacentral avenue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Enjoyed this hotel a great deal. Comfort, beautiful, nice staff. Staff especially the breakfast personnel went over and beyond to assist for breakfast. Will definitely stay at this hotel whenever we are in LR. Will definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property, we are honored that you chose us! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your visit a great deal, that is our goal. I'm glad that you enjoyed the comfortable room, the hot breakfast buffet and the staff as well. We try hard...Thank you for your kind words and if you are ever in the Hot Springs area again I hope that you would choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

The rooms were very nice and clean. The rooms had a microwave, frig, and coffee maker. The restaurant was great and the staff were great. The pool area looked clean and in order. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area .

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Michael C.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business. I'm glad that you found your room and the facility to your liking. I'm also pleased that you liked the breakfast and our staff. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that if you are ever in the area again and find yourself needing lodging that you would choose us once again.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is an excellent Best Western, I would stay here again and would stay here before going to other hotel properties. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was great and the breakfast was fabulous. I think the others in our group were sorry they didn't stay here as I kept saying how great it was. I would love to see this be the standard of other Best Western hotel properties.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Denise C
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Denise C.,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write about your recent stay with us, and what a wonderful review this is!!! Wow, I'm so tickled that you had a wonderful experience---from the friendly staff, to the clean room, to the fabulous hot breakfast bar. I wish the others from your group had stayed here as well. :D Thank you for your business, we appreciate it. I hope that if you are ever in the Hot Springs area again and find yourself needing a place to stay that you will honor us by choosing us again.

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

The front desk lady was very helpful when booking our room. The room was clean and did not smelll. The beds were comfy and the water was a good temperature and pressure. I would stay here again if I was in Hot Springs.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank openroad42
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear openroad42,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our staff, the cleanliness of your room, the comfortable PillowTop mattress, and the condition of your room. We look forward to taking care of you on your next visit to Hot Springs.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My friend and I stayed in this hotel last week and highly recommend it. We're not gamblers but the race track & casino is right across the street. the rooms are spacious clean, beds comfortable. the pool is nice also. The breakfast was great, lot hot offerings & when they ran out it was quickly replenished. The ladies there are amazing best customer service, one actually told a guest you didn't have to make your waffle I would've made it for you, WOW , coming from nj Ive never seen that level of service . very friendly and helpful front desk personnel. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear loislaneNy/nj,

Thank you for you staying with us on your recent trip to Hot Springs, we are honored that you chose us! I'm glad that you liked our location, your spacious room, the comfortable Pillowtop Mattress on the bed, and the pool area. I'm tickled that you enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet and the staff that attended to you---they really do a wonderful job. Once again, thank you for staying with us, and I hope that if you are ever in the area once again and find yourself needing lodging that you will choose us.