“Mid priced, clean motel with super friendly staff”

Best Western Winners Circle
Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a mid priced motel located on Central Ave., which is close to all the downtown sites. It's right across from their famed gambling arena. The motel is older, but was very clean and the grounds/pool look kept up. The staff is super friendly. From being checked in, to the maid, grounds keeper and the lady who runs breakfast, they are all willing to help and are talkative. Our room was comfortable with an excellent pillow top mattress. We had a microwave and mini fridge which were nice. Our dog was welcomed, which is a big plus. The free breakfast has a large variety of both hot and cold foods with 4 different kinds of cold cereal to choose from and even oatmeal if you so desire. For the price in this area, your going to like this motel. We drove by a couple of the lower priced ones and the extra $20 a night we spent was well worth it.

Room Tip: Our room was a ground floor in the back #224, very quiet, no traffic noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank bettynewberry
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear bettynewberry,

Thank you for your stay, we appreciate your business. I'm so happy that you had a wonderful experience during your short stay with us. It sounds like all went better than you expected--from the friendly staff, the Hot Breakfast Buffet, the comfortable room, the PillowTop bed, to the central location. It's always glad to get a glowing review like this one for this is always our goal. I sure hope that if you are ever in the Hot Springs area once again that you will chose us once again.

Jim

Write a ReviewReviews (1,239)

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I make several trips each year by motorcycle and each time I go to the Hot Springs area I make it a point to Stop here. With the Best Western Rewards program with Harley Davidson this hotel is fully on board and welcomes all bikers with amenities like the bike wash area, wipe down towels. Clean comfortable rooms, excellent service from the staff and a breakfast area that is second to none. the rates are a terrific value! A must stop if staying in Hot Springs.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Warren M
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Warren M.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business. I'm so happy that you have enjoyed each and every stay with us. Yes, we like bikers and try our best to cater to their needs. Reviews don't get much better than this one, thank you for sharing your experiences with the world, I do truly appreciate it. We are looking forward to your next stay---come see us!!!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stay here many times ... Always excellent, the staff is out of this world ... Breakfast? Just does not get any better. Close to every thing that you would want to do in Hot Springs, Arkansas. There is no other motel I would even think about staying out.

Parking? None better !!! Clean rooms, grounds, etc.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank jimgaston

Dear jimgaston,

Thank you for your business and thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your comments. I'm glad that you are pleased with your past stays and that you enjoy the Hot Springs area. As always, we would love to have you come back and stay with us again. I look forward to serving you and seeing you.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

How do I put this delicately? The only problem with the hotel is that it should probably be torn down and built back again. The major downfall of this building is the age, wear, and tear. It was almost impossible to take a shower without getting water all over the floor, there was static on a majority of the channels on the tv, and I had a bathroom that smelled like urine (luckily we were moved from that room eventually).

Now, I'm not going to be harsh on this review at all. I would first and foremost like to praise the staff that work at Best Western. They were all accomidating and understand. The continental breakfast was OUTSTANDING (and I'm not just talking about the food but the employees, too!) The bed in our room was comfortable, the pool was 12 feet deep (BIG PLUS!), and it is located in a pretty central place in Hot Springs. (depending on what you want to do, of course).

I think the owner of this Inn should look into remodeling their buildings. That would fix all problems in my opinon. Not only for customer satisfaction, but for their employees as well. They definately deserve it. Keep up the good work, guys & girls! I look forward to going there again.

Room Tip: The closer to the pool, the better! :-)
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Travis N.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we are honored that you chose us for we know that you have other options. I'm glad that you were please with our staff, the Hot Breakfast Bar, the PillowTop Mattress on the bed, the pool area, and the location. I"m sorry that you didn't find your room up to your standards (mine either for that matter), obviously, the room should have been clean. I know that we were having problems for a few days with the TV reception, for the local cable company did a recent "upgrade" that affected us. We do, however, think we have it all corrected now. I sure hope that these items didn't ruin your trip. The next time you are in town, please give us another try, we would like to give you our "Best" effort to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We are Harley Davidson riders that require a clean and friendly atmosphere. We received this from the staff and owner of this Best Western. The newly installed HOG WASH for motorcyclists to wash and clean their bikes was awesome. Includes buckets, soap, rags, hose and water and micro-fiber rags to dry bikes. Restaurant staff lady named Donna was the most awesome experience we ever had. The owner of the Best Western "Robert" is on-site daily to make sure everything is great for you. Great place to stay with friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Michael S

Dear Michael S.,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your experience on your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, and it sounds like you were pleasantly surprised. It's a pleasure taking care of customers, we truly enjoy it. Obviously, we get quite a few biker's this time of year for the area is great for riding. I'm happy that you like our Hog Wash area, we installed it specifically for travelers like yourself. I'll tell Donna and Rob (my brother) what you said, they will be tickled that you mentioned them. Donna does do a wonderful job for us. I sure hope that if you are ever in the area again and need lodging that you will keep us in mind.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Read the reviews for this place on Trip Advisor. It got high marks and we were not disappointed when we got there. Room was clean, Staff were friendly and helpful continental breakfast was one of the best with plenty of variety of cold and hot food. Nice looking pool in the center. Lots of Hotels in Hot Springs to choose from. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms have outside access facing the pool. If you have kids get a room on the 1st floor near br...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jcola2
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear jcola2,

Thank you for staying with us, we truly appreciate your business. I'm happy that you had a great stay. I'm glad that you found our staff friendly and helpful, they try hard. I'm also happy that you enjoyed the clean room and our Hot Breakfast Buffet. Once again, thank you for choosing us, and we are honored to hear that you plan to stay with us again.

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Super friendly. The lady that makes the breakfast has to be one of the nicest people I have ever met. Comfortable bed clean room. We will definitely stay here on our next trip. Close to the casino and only a few miles from downtown.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank SHANNON T
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear SHANNON T.,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us, we appreciate you. Also, thank you for choosing us! I'm glad that the staff exceeded your expectations, I'm glad you found your room clean, the bed comfortable, and the location was convenient for your visit, I super glad to know that the next time that you are in the area and need lodging that we will be the first one on your list.