“Excellent Breakfast!”

Best Western Winners Circle
Ranked #3 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed September 3, 2013

OK Best Western very clean but crowded King. Dedicated Breakfast room with HOT meal options -- eggs, meat, waffles. Pet friendly! $25 extra per dog per stay for cleaning. Older motel across from Race Track so not close to dining but halfway between Nat'l Park & Lake area. Right on AR 7. Enjoyed Garvan Woodland Gardens and Bathhouse Row while sightseeing.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Carolmac,

Thank you for choosing us, we know you have options and we appreciate your business. I'm glad that you found your room very clean, I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm also happy that you liked the breakfast area and Hot Breakfast options. Yes, we are dog friendly and are close to all of the local Hot Springs attractions. I sure hope that if you are in the area again sometime and find yourself needing lodging that you would honor us by choosing to stay with us once again.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Winners Circle

Reviewed September 2, 2013

First time in Hot Springs, Arkansas, we were worried about what hotel to choose, since we didnt knew locations and this was a good deal for the price, we choose this hotel. Pretty good hotel, staff is very nice. Rooms are clean and sheets comfortable, hot breakfast is not 5 stars, but will calm the munchies (eggs, sausage, biscuits, grits, waffles, cereal). Is about 5 minutes away from bathhouses but if you like to gamble, is in front of a "Electronic machines" (legally not a casino, but fool yourself in the other name)

4  Thank Erik U
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Erik U.,

Thank you for your stay during the Labor Day holiday weekend, we truly appreciate your business. I'm so happy that you found your room clean, comfortable, and that you found our staff to be very nice. I know the staff works very hard to satisfy everyone's needs. I hope that if you are ever in the Hot Springs area looking for a place to stay in the future that you will choose us once again for your lodging needs.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our car broke down after arriving to this hotel. The staff were incredibly helpful and understanding of our situation, and they always asked how we were doing. Our room was very clean, the king bed extremely comfortable, and the hot breakfast in the morning was pretty good (probably a 8/10 compared to other hotels--the biscuits & gravy and waffles were great). We had a great time in Hot Springs and definitely recommend this hotel. On another note, the hotel is directly across from the casino, but it was quiet and peaceful during our stay. They gave us $10 vouchers to gamble, and we had a good time there. As for the rest of Hot Springs, this hotel was in prime position to travel north or south through town; the longest drive we had to make was about 20min. Overall great experience, we'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Scott R.,

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business. I'm sorry about your auto issues while you were in town but I hope you had a great time in Hot Springs despite that. I'm happy that you loved the location and the Hot Breakfast Bar. I'm glad you found your room very clean and that you loved the PillowTop Mattresses on the bed. They are great! I'm also happy that the staff took care of your needs. I sure hope that if you are ever in the Hot Springs area again and find yourself needing lodging that you would honor us and stay with us again.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I frequently travel to the Hot Springs area but this was my first stay at the Winners Circle but it won't be my last. I'm so glad to have found a motel with such a nice, friendly staff. My room was small but certainly adequate for one person.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Sandra W
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Sandra W,

Thank you for your business, we appreciate having you as our guest!!! I know you have options so we are thrilled that you chose us...I want to thank you for saying some kind words about our staff, they really do try hard to make everyone's stay a very pleasant experience. We all look forward to serving you once again on your next trip to Hot Springs.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The room was spacious and clean, and the breakfast was fantastic--especially the service. Didn't realize from the earlier reviews that it was across the street from the horse track/casino with exterior doors closed to a high-traffic road, and the warnings on the keys and door about dead-bolting the doors were a little unnerving. Older hotel and room probably used to allow smoking, but overall this was fine for us.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank TampaEditor
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear D G,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business. I also want to thank you for your kind words about your stay. I'm glad you liked our clean and spacious rooms as well as our Hot Breakfast Bar the next morning. If you are ever in the Hot Springs area again and find yourself needing lodging I hope that you will stay with us once again.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Right across the street from Oaklawn Park and the adjoining casino. Large, clean rooms. Breakfast buffet was good, but pretty typical. A nice touch was that staff prepared your waffles. Definitely a good value for the price.

2  Thank Sheri S
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear mjsphd,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business. I'm glad that you were happy with the convenient location of the motel being right across the street from Oaklawn Racing and Gaming. I'm also happy that you liked the breakfast options and the service from our breakfast staff. I hope that you will stay with us once again the next time that you are going to be in the Hot Springs area. Once again, thank you for your business.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place was great from the time I made the reservation till the time I drove out the driveway. The people were awesome and this place was clean, clean, clean. The breakfast as well as the staff are out of this world. I WILL be back!!!

2  Thank Allen J

Dear Allen J.,

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experiences with us. I'm very happy all was well with your stay---the staff, the breakfast, and the cleanliness of your room. If you are ever in the area again, please, come back and stay with us.