“Excellent Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Winners Circle

You added BEST WESTERN Winners Circle to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Winners Circle
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   2520 Central Ave, Hot Springs, AR 71901-7512 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Winners Circle Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
GET A $50 GIFT CARD
Ranked #2 of 42 Hotels in Hot Springs
columbia
“Excellent Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

On a trip to Texas we took a detour to visit historical Hot Springs. We wanted clean lodging that would provide a good location for visiting Hot Springs. The Best Western Winners Circle Inn provided a welcoming staff and (although older) clean motel room at a reasonable price. The breakfast was in what was probably an attached restaurant years ago but was very clean and provided greater variety than most facilities in this price range. OH, we did not realize the horse race track was right across the street! If you loved horses and racing, this would be a wonderful value.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank 67kewpie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Escondido, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I brought my elderly mom to Hot Springs to visit the national park. We stayed at the Best Western Winners Circle Inn. We arrived very late, and the kind lady in the lobby informed me that the handicap room that I had reserved for my mom two months in advance was not available for check in. Being that my mom needed grap bars in the bathroom and shower since she is unsteady, I insisted on a handicap room. The handicap room I was given was not cleaned, since the maid had not changed the sheets, made the bed, nor vacuumed the room. I stayed in a different room located on the second floor above my mom. In the morning, I talked to the manager (Ms. Georgia), and she without hesitation told me that I would not be charged for the handicap room that my mom had stayed in. Now that is customer service! By the way, my room was clean and quiet with a comfortable bed. All the staff encountered were courteous and friendly. Also in the morning, I used the exercise facility in a small building located all by itself. The treadmill was great, and all the equipment worked fine. Best of all, the free breakfast was indeed a full breakfast that had scrambled eggs and everything else you would want. The breakfast was served until 10:00 a.m. in the restaurant located near the hotel lobby. If you time your visit right when you visit Hot Springs (not during high tourist season), you will find decent rates at this Best Western like I did during my stay on September 18, 2012. I will stay here again at the Winners Circle Inn on my next visit to Hot Springs.

Room Tip: Since there is not an elevator at this property, ask for a ground floor room unless you enjoy climbi...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank MrLorin
Norco LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This older motel has been made brand new. Rooms were exceptionally clean and well furnished. The staff was great made us feel "at home". Great location for access to all parts of Hot Springs area. The breakfast was even better than advertised. It was not a "full hot breakfast", it was a FULL HOT BREAKFAST. Also, itwasserved in a dining room not a closet like most. I know where I will stay on my next trip.

Room Tip: Might want to take your own pillow. While the bed was comfortable,the pillows were typical motel p...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SAML1
Hornbeck, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Just wanted to share that when we stayed at Best western Winners Circle at Hot springs, Ark, it was amaing! The staff there made us feel so welcome! Mrs Melonie and Mrs Tara at the front desk were helpful in everyway, if we had a question, then they always had a answer b/c we didn't know our way around Hot Springs at all b/c this was our 1st of many trips we will be taking there now! Mrs Janie was our housekeeper the whole time we were there and she is definely one of the best! Everyone always had a smile and we sure hated to even leave to come back home in Hornbeck, La...But we will definely be going back up there and w/o a doubt this is where we wil stay everytime we go! (No matter where we go, we always go with Best western b/c they are the greatest to us). So if you are looking for a Motel to stay in while you are there in Hot Springs, I highly recommend "Best Western Winners Circle" to all...Have a Blessed day everyone :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Joyce A
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stopped here last night while on a road trip thru the south-midwest. It's a two story 1960's era motel that has been well maintained and recently freshened up; it was probably originally a HoJo's or Holiday Inn. Rooms are standard small motel-type but they are packed with amenities: micro, fridge, big TV, Iron and Board, Security Safe, great bed. A room with King bed has room for a table and two chairs as well as the desk and chair. Breakfast offering was well above average (choice of fruit toppings and whipped cream for the waffles!) and served in a large dining area (former HoJo's Restaraunt?) Located directly across the street from the race track and casino (inactive while we were there) on Rt 7, it is a short drive to the downtown spa area. I doubt that I will ever return to Hot Springs but if it's on your travel agenda this is a place to consider. Note to B/W: why is this property not in your "Plus" category?

Room Tip: A room in one of the rear wings would be quieter than the rooms on the street.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank twolarrys
Renton, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

The room was clean, comfortable and not far from Bathhouse Row. The staff was friendly and helpful. A continental breakfast was provided. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.
We were surprised this establishment had received negative reviews and were hesitant in stopping. We were glad now we did.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank ninespot9
El Dorado, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had an outstanding stay during my visit in Hot Springs! The staff were excellent and very warming. I would recommend anybody who is traveling to Hot Springs to visit this wonderful establishment. The staff was beyond measure. They made me feel right at home and even brought me laughter. I give kudos to them for their hospitality.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business