“Cutest place in Hot Springs!”

1890 Williams House Inn
Ranked #5 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Me and my fiancé loved the 1890 Williams House Inn, it was our first B&B experience.
Such a charming/relaxing place!!
Stayed in the guest suite. Delicious breakfast! My favorite part of the whole Hot Springs experience.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank MeowsterMax

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed in the Parlor Suite for our 19th Anniversary this past weekend. It was large, with a sitting room and breakfast nook to enjoy breakfast in the privacy of your own room. The bedroom is off the sitting room with a beautiful antique king bed that is so comfy we didn't ever want to get up. The large whirlpool tub is in the bedroom but we didn't mind that. The separate bathroom has a shower. Every detail was perfect. We even ordered a set up sheets when we left because they were so soft--we loved them. They have bath salts for the tub, candles, chocolates on the bed for turndown, nice soap, shampoo and conditioner. Breakfast delivered to the room was fabulous! Delicious! They have cozy robes in the closet, flatscreen tv's, fans, iphone docking clock, CD player, minifridge and coffee in the room. There is an ice maker in the kitchen area of the house that guests have access to with cookies and fruited water available all the time. It was very quiet--we only heard people walking upstairs in the daytime. Otherwise, we weren't sure if there was anyone else there! The owner and staff were friendly and helpful--telling us their favorite local restaurants and shops.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Warm hosts, large rooms and really good food. It was a nice romantic weekend getaway. Our room the Turret Suite had everything you could want, large separate sitting area, in room tub, and large walk in shower. The gardens were as nice as the rooms and sitting on the porch having a drink in the evening was wonderful. It was close to downtown and spa row.

Room Tip: Turret Suite: Sunlit Room has a great bathroom as in room jetted tub and if you are not feeling soci...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was a little hesitant about booking a BnB as a surprise 3rd anniversary gift for my husband. He had never stayed in one and was worried about hearing others and vice versa. I will tell you the only time we heard/saw anyone else was when we checked in! We stayed in the Turret Suite and it was awesome! The sheets were super soft (and I'm a bit of a sheet snob :-) the towels were awesome, the bed was comfy, the shower was great and that old sink was interesting. The room was light n airy and cool at night. Breakfast was brought to our room which was very tasty. We took our breakfast out to the porch each morning as the weather was perfect while we were there. I'd go back and recommend it to everyone from my parents to my friends. Thank you! Oh and the location is perfect to the main street in downtown Hot Springs.

Room Tip: The Turret Suite is upstairs in the front of the house, and was very quiet, not a lot of foot traffi...
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We arrived at 1890 Williams House on August 5th about an hour after a terrible storm that knocked out power to much of the town, in addition to toppling trees, breaking windows, etc. As my husband and I were arriving on a motorcycle, we were looking forward to a cool, clean place where we could rest from the road...and we were NOT disappointed. The house still had power and there were already workers in the yard removing a tree that had fallen on the portico. We were greeted by the owner (Lynda) and staff, who were very nice and offered suggestions on things to do and places to eat (which by the way were also excellent). Also, the sheets were so comfortable, I asked Lynda to order some for us.

Room Tip: We stayed in the main house, where breakfast is served, and tea/coffee/sweets remain available at al...
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The Williams House Inn is what you expect from a top quality Bed and Breakfast. The floors creak, the furniture is antique and you feel like you are walking into your favorite Auntie's home once again. Our bed was very comfortable as was the bedroom and bathroom--all with the quirks you hope for when you stay at a B&B. As we arrived late we had to find the ice maker and make ourselves at home, which was no problem at all. Breakfast was served at a civilized hour and it was delicious and plentiful. Our host was most accommodating and knowledgeable about Hot Springs. My wife and I agree it was a perfect beginning to a week long journey.

Room Tip: Most rooms seem to have a jacuzzi in the bedroom itself, you may want to ask for the room with the j...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My husband proposed to me in the Parlor Suite on 07/07/07 so obviously I have a special place in my heart for the B & B! Well the weekend before the 4th we took a kayaking trip on Caddo River, and instead of coming home on Sunday the hubby brought me back to 1890 Williams House as a surprise! The room was just as beautiful, cozy, and perfect as it was 5 years ago! The owner has changed since we stayed last, and the new owners are SO sweet and helpful! The sheets on the bed were they softest and most comfortable I have ever felt, and after some research found that only authorized B & B's can sell them...so I am treating myself to a set of Comphy Sheets that I will be purchasing through 1890 Williams House. I love that our room had a notebook that guests could leave comments in, and one couple before us made a game of hiding coins throughout the room, and my husband and I had fun finding them~and then rehiding them!
Thanks 1890 for being such a wonderful part of my life!!!

Room Tip: Parlor Suite is amazing!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple