“I could not have asked for a better experience!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1890 Williams House Inn
Ranked #5 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Dallas, TX
“I could not have asked for a better experience!”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I traveled to Hot Springs in April 2012. I did my research and decided to stay at 1890 Williams House Inn. I can not express what a great decision this was! I have ZERO complaints about staying at 1890 Williams House Inn. I stayed in the William’s Suite and it was fantastic! The room was impressive and awe inspiring and the in room breakfast was delicious each day. The friendliness of the ladies and their knowledge of the surrounding area was a true breath of fresh air. I have stayed in numerous hotels around the world, but this was my first B&B and I must say; I will definitely seek accommodations at a B&B before locating a hotel. The ladies at 1890 Williams House Inn provided a lot more than I expected for my first B&B experience. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Room Tip: I chose the William’s Suite because I thought it would be the best room in the house. While this wa...
1 Thank Moe214

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Overland Park, KS
Reviewed April 18, 2012

What a marvelous time to be had at the1890 Williams House Bed and Breakfast. The new owner (last 3 months) has really outdone herself! The rooms are beautiful, spacious and COMFY!!!, The breakfast is delicious and the staff (including cook, hosts and gardener are all very friendly and welcoming. The grounds are outstanding and the big wrap around porch with swing, and plenty of chairs is great for just sitting out and admiring the scenery. If you like B & Bs you will love this one!

Room Tip: We toured the whole inn -- all rooms more like suites because of size and furniture were superb, bu...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank mefleming
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 17, 2012

The West Chamber room was perfect for me and the wifey. Jacuzzi tub was super awesome, the electric fireplace was a real nice touch. All in all, best Easter weekend I can ever remember. Linda was so great. A kindred spirit. The entire staff was excellent and friendly and the breakfast delicious. I recommend a stay here if you ever find yourself in Hot Springs, AR. Thank you 1890 Williams House Inn for a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

-The Ely's

Room Tip: The West Chamber was perfect for a couple after intimacy.
Fort Smith
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We chose this B&B as our destination for our 10 yr anniversary and could not have picked a better place. Everyone we encountered with the staff were helpful and great. The room was cozy just like being at home. The breakfast dishes were exquisite and probably the best breakfast we have had at a hotel, motel or B&B we have stayed at before. We will definitely be coming back here on our next Hot Springs trip.

Conway
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My wife and I stayed a night in the East Room for our 2 year anniversary. Everyone at the inn was very nice and gave a lot of food recommendations. The breakfast was terrific! I loved those blueberry pancakes. We've stayed a several B'n'Bs and this was our favorite.

Coppell, Texas
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We recently spent our Easter weekend at this very charming Bed and Breakfast. My family (4 of us) stayed in the Carriage Suite. The accommodations were divine! The girls had their own bedroom! The furnishings and decor were beautiful and cozy. You really got a feel of the 1890s but with all the modern conveniences! We were pleasantly welcomed with a tray of chocolate covered strawberries and champagne! We all enjoyed the very large jacuzzi bath tub in the very large bathroom with a brick floor (which use to be a kitchen!) It was nice and quiet in our private room. Our king sized bed was so comfortable. The sheets and blanket were luxurious! I felt like I was in a 5 star hotel! The grounds were beautiful and tranquil. Holly was out every day tending to the many garden areas! Linda and her staff were very friendly and welcoming! Linda gave us a tour of the entire house with all the history. We could read about the history, as well, in a beautiful book with lots of pictures! The breakfasts were very delicious! Each morning, we look forward to scrumptuous delights. The staff also gave us some very good suggestions of things we could do around town and of good restaurants. We were in walking distance to downtown. We highly recommend this awesome place to everyone! Thanks for a beautiful Easter weekend! Mary and family

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Reviewed April 3, 2012

It was a very nice place to stay. My wife and I spent our honeymoon there last week.
Comfortable room, spacious bathroom and tub. The breakfast was AMAZING!

The room was a bit warm the first night...but Lynda made temperature adjustments with no trouble.

After returning home I realized I left my camera charger in the room. Lynda was nice enough to ship it to me!

I definitely recommend this place

Jason