“West Chamber Stay”

1890 Williams House Inn
Ranked #5 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 17, 2012

The West Chamber room was perfect for me and the wifey. Jacuzzi tub was super awesome, the electric fireplace was a real nice touch. All in all, best Easter weekend I can ever remember. Linda was so great. A kindred spirit. The entire staff was excellent and friendly and the breakfast delicious. I recommend a stay here if you ever find yourself in Hot Springs, AR. Thank you 1890 Williams House Inn for a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

-The Ely's

Room Tip: The West Chamber was perfect for a couple after intimacy.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

We chose this B&B as our destination for our 10 yr anniversary and could not have picked a better place. Everyone we encountered with the staff were helpful and great. The room was cozy just like being at home. The breakfast dishes were exquisite and probably the best breakfast we have had at a hotel, motel or B&B we have stayed at before. We will definitely be coming back here on our next Hot Springs trip.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

My wife and I stayed a night in the East Room for our 2 year anniversary. Everyone at the inn was very nice and gave a lot of food recommendations. The breakfast was terrific! I loved those blueberry pancakes. We've stayed a several B'n'Bs and this was our favorite.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We recently spent our Easter weekend at this very charming Bed and Breakfast. My family (4 of us) stayed in the Carriage Suite. The accommodations were divine! The girls had their own bedroom! The furnishings and decor were beautiful and cozy. You really got a feel of the 1890s but with all the modern conveniences! We were pleasantly welcomed with a tray of chocolate covered strawberries and champagne! We all enjoyed the very large jacuzzi bath tub in the very large bathroom with a brick floor (which use to be a kitchen!) It was nice and quiet in our private room. Our king sized bed was so comfortable. The sheets and blanket were luxurious! I felt like I was in a 5 star hotel! The grounds were beautiful and tranquil. Holly was out every day tending to the many garden areas! Linda and her staff were very friendly and welcoming! Linda gave us a tour of the entire house with all the history. We could read about the history, as well, in a beautiful book with lots of pictures! The breakfasts were very delicious! Each morning, we look forward to scrumptuous delights. The staff also gave us some very good suggestions of things we could do around town and of good restaurants. We were in walking distance to downtown. We highly recommend this awesome place to everyone! Thanks for a beautiful Easter weekend! Mary and family

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2012

It was a very nice place to stay. My wife and I spent our honeymoon there last week.
Comfortable room, spacious bathroom and tub. The breakfast was AMAZING!

The room was a bit warm the first night...but Lynda made temperature adjustments with no trouble.

After returning home I realized I left my camera charger in the room. Lynda was nice enough to ship it to me!

I definitely recommend this place

Jason

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this Bed & Breakfast for the weekend. This was our first experience with a bed and breakfast and could not have been more pleased! Mrs. Linda the owner was most pleasant. She greeted us and also recommended various things for us to do on our stay. The room was very clean and everything in it worked. The tub was amazing and really I could have stayed in my room the whole time in comfort. Breakfast in the mornings was really good and staff was polite. I recommend this bed and breakfast for first timers! We will definately be back!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Our family had a very relaxing visit to this fantastic getaway. The new owners and staff were top-notch, and they made us feel like welcomed guests. The Carriage Suite accommodated us very comfortably, and we all loved the brick-covered floor in the LARGE bathroom. I was able to see every room in the inn, and each one was beautiful and spacious. I would enjoy an opportunity to stay in any of them.The lawn and gardens were being lovingly revived and welcoming new growth as spring emerged. Our mornings were wonderful as we enjoyed a freshly cooked breakfast surprise each day. The staff was friendly and courteous each time we met them. It was particularly important to us that the rooms and bedding be meticulously cleaned, and we were not disappointed! We will definitely be returning to stay here again--hopefully in the fall to see the lawn and foliage!

Room Tip: You can trust the online photos and the word of the owner.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family