“Absolutely beautiful and a great way to reconnect!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1884 Wildwood Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #3 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Mineral Wells, Texas
“Absolutely beautiful and a great way to reconnect!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2005

We can not say how much we enjoyed our stay at 1884 Wildwood. Not only are the rooms magnificent (we stayed in the Butler's Room), but David and Rebecca have really put their heart into this home. The breakfast was spectacular with more food than we could possibly eat (although my husband did come close!) And, Rebecca's history lesson on the home is something you can not miss. We can not wait to come back again and stay for more than just one short day.

• Stayed December 2005
12 Thank JanaJohnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Reviewed December 7, 2005

The Butler's room was breathtaking! We have been blessed enough to have traveled to wonderful places including Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii and more and this room was the best room that we have ever stayed in. The ambiance was perfect. I never imagined that I could eat 4 courses of food at breakfast, but the dishes are so delicious that you simply can not pass them up. Rebecca and David are like family after only a few days with them. I feel like I have known them all my life. We WILL be back. My goal is to stay in each room eventually.
Layne and Reesa Boudreaux

Stayed December 2005
10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Lewisville, Texas
Reviewed December 5, 2005

My husband and I went to the Wildwood 1884 Bed and Breakfast for our 2nd anniversary. We had an absolutely WONDERFUL time there. David greeted us when we check in and showed us around the house. Then, he even lit all the candles in our room (the Barrett Browning room) before we went inside. We were very impressed with our room, especially the BED. It was a feather bed with a down comforter and was the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in. The next morning, we were treated to an amazing FOUR COURSE breakfast. You might as well call it lunch too because we didn't eat again until dinner. We had a great time getting to know the other guests sitting around the breakfast table (especially a very nice couple from Australia). Rebecca then offers a tour of the house and shares the history. This was our favorite part of the whole trip. Very interesting! One day, we plan to open our own bed & breakfast and David and Rebecca have truly inspired us. They were so friendly and willing to do anything to make our stay a pleasant one. We enjoyed our time at Wildwood 1884 tremendously and did not want to go back home. We highly recommend it!

• Stayed November 2005
11 Thank KayStreetman
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed November 28, 2005

My new wife and I spent our first weekend together at this amazing, historical house. The proprietors, Dave and Rebecca, without a doubt are the most sincere couple in their efforts to make sure that you have everything you need. Rebecca's mid-morning tour of the home was incredibly detailed and Dave's sense of humor both helped make for the best weekend I've ever spent in Hot Springs. The breakfast is impeccable. We could not think of one thing that could have been done any better!

• Stayed November 2005
9 Thank barww1213
Reviewed November 7, 2005

I can't wait to go back. Rebecca & Dave out did them self's. Dave made us feel right at home with bake goodies evey night.Rebecca did a wonderful job on the tour of the house and the family history.And the breakfast each morning you could not wait to see what was been served that morning. I know I enjoyed the stay very much.

• Stayed October 2005
11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 26, 2005

My husband and I choose to visit Wildwood several times a year. I have taken my mom and daughter there for a girls night out. It is a wonderful place to be. Rebecca and David are perfect for this profession. You are there 5 minutes and feel you have known them forever. The history of the house is just amazing and Rebecca does a beautiful job sharing it. Each of the bedrooms have something unique about them that make you want to return and try a different room each time. The food is absolutey wonderful! If you have never tried a B&B this one is the place to begin!

• Stayed October 2005
12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 20, 2005

We would recomend Tinkerbelle Wildwood to anyone. The hospitality is great, the food is fantastic. This is our third year to stay there.
We love staying in a home built in 1884 and experincing the beautiful antiques and the gorgeous woodwork in this Grand Old Home.

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member