“A splendid romantic getaway!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1884 Wildwood Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #4 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Memphis
Reviewed June 20, 2005

My boyfriend and I stayed at this magnificent home for 2 nights and we were so impressed with this B&B. We arrived late at about 8-9 PM but David and Rebecca welcomed us without any qualm even though we didn't ring up to inform of our late check in. The house itself is just gorgeous and the hospitality is second to none!
The breakfast was also great but we would have liked to have more fruits and less cream as we are not used to it. Rachel was so great and funny at the breakfast table.
We highly recommend this place to anyone who would like to have a romantic getaway with great staff and assistance.
It's just the most wonderful place to stay at!!

Stayed: June 2005
14  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Clarksville, Texas
Reviewed June 12, 2005

This was a dream come true! My husband and I spent our honeymoon at the Wildwood. From the moment we stepped inside the door we knew we had made an amazing choice. The house is gorgeous, the hospitality is unbeatable, and the food is outrageous!!!! I was still in my wedding gown and my husband his suit when we arrived, and when we commented on how beautiful the staircase was, Rebecca immediately offered to take our picture in the house. Before we even got to our room, she had taken nearly a whole roll of film around the house. The pictures are beautiful. Our entire stay was just wonderful and we intend on going back - hopefully again and again. Everyone there, Rebecca, David, and Rachel were just wonderful. They make you feel very at home. That is what it feels like - like you are at home. I can't say enough wonderful things about this bed and breakfast! We would recommend it to anyone who wants to stay at a wonderful place with an exceptional staff. Try it - you won't be sorry.

• Stayed: June 2005
11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 11, 2005

I can`t think of anything that could make this place any nicer.
Great staff and a lovely home. we went there to celebrate my wife`s 30th birthday and the Wildwood outdone themselves. Thanks for everything ya`ll.
If yuo have never tried a B&B like myself, i suggest you make the Wildwood your first. I will definitely go back.

13  Thank TMadlock
Reviewed May 6, 2005

The Wildwood made our vacation. This is a great place to spend a romantic weekend. Rebecca, Rachel and David were great. The tour of the house was fun and the bed was fantastic. Breakfast was more than I could imagine.

16  Thank OTsnow
Reviewed May 4, 2005

The bar has been set and it is unbelievably high. I can't imagine ever staying anywhere better. We had the best time. We can't wait to go back. The 4 course breakfasts are fantastic. Thank goodness Rebecca warned me to pace myself. They do everything possible to make sure you have a great time. They succeeded with us!

17  Thank PamsKeen
Dallas, TX
Reviewed April 30, 2005

Tinkerbell's wildwood 1884 is such a wonderful place to stay. From the over the top hospitality to the amazing history of the house, you will have an exquisite time!! And not to mention the best breakfast anyone could ever ask for!! David and Rebecca go above and beyond the norm to make everyone feel right at home. I had the best birthday and vacation and i thank you again...

17  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Collierville, TN
Reviewed April 26, 2005

We have just completed our second stay at Tinkerbell's Wildwood B&B in Hot Springs, Arkansas, USA, and I can't say enough good things about it. From the time you are greeted at the front door by David and Rebecca, the owners and operators of the B&B, until you reluctantly check out a few days later, you feel like you are at home.

The smell of fresh made brownies and cookies wafts through the house in the early evening. (Rebecca's brownies are... well, absolutely the best.) At 9:00 every morning, the guests are treated to a 4 course breakfast. You will actually save money on your dining bill, because after this breakfast, you will not need to eat again until late afternoon.

The owners go to great pains to make you feel welcome, but at the same time not to intrude on your stay. Unless they are greeting other guests or bringing up a fresh plate of brownies, you probably will not see them. Unless you need something, then they are right there to assist you.

Wildwood, built in 1884 by a local doctor and his wife, is a beautiful old house, wonderfully preserved. David and Rebecca have not only done a wonderful job preserving the house, but also have researched the history of the home and the area. For those of you who are lovers of all things made of wood, you will simply love the house, with all of its original handcrafted doors, moldings, stair cases, fireplace mantels and built-in hutches and buffets.

Costs are very reasonable, in the $120 range for a room with one double or queen bed. The breakfast itself is worth half that amount. Each room has its own personal history, with period furnishings as well as modern amenities.

If you are looking for a charming and relaxing weekend in historic Hot Springs, Arkansas, we highly recommend 1884 Tinkerbell's Wildwood B&B. (You will have to visit to learn where the name "Tinkerbell" came from.)

17  Thank A TripAdvisor Member