“Best B&B We've ever stayed in!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1884 Wildwood Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #3 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Longview, Texas
“Best B&B We've ever stayed in!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I have stayed in many B&B's and this one is the best by far! You are greeted by Rebecca and/or Dave right off the bat and given a brief tour. They are friendliest hosts you could ever ask for and they immediately make you feel right at home. The rooms are incredibly comortable. We stayed in the Blue Parlor room and it has it's own balcony with porch swing. The breakfasts are phenomenal - prepared totally and completely by Rebecca. After breakfast, she offers a full tour of the house complete with the very interesting history of the house. She will take you to areas normally off limits which includes the third floor. (Halfway up to the third floor is a small closet/cubby area filled with shoes that belonged to the family. She will tell you why they are there and what they were used for. We recommend taking the tour on the first morning. We wish we had. We took it on the last morning we were there and it really makes you appreciate the house that much more. Rebecca is very knowledgeable about Hot Springs and she will tell you some of the best places to go. The house is less than a mile from downtown and the bathhouses. All-in-all, I can't say enough about the house, the hospitality and the hosts. They are truly one-of-a-kind and a must stay when you visit Hotsprings. This is the only place we will stay when we visit Hotsprings in the future!

Room Tip: Blue Parlor has it's own balcony and porch swing. Another room has a balcony, but I don't t...
1 Thank Jon and Wendy C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary and it is by far the best place I've ever stayed. The hostess was wonderful, the room was clean and cozy and the food was delicious. We will definitely stay here again! I would recommend this to everyone looking for a great place to stay at a good price.

• Stayed March 2013
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband and I just happened to be in Hot Springs for a day and found this amazing place. When I called, the only room left available was the Moroccan Suite. It was so private and romantic!! Rebecca was so welcoming and had every detail taken care of in our suite (candles lit, chocolates on the pillow, rose petals, cookies) even though we booked with such short notice. We will definitely stay here every time we visit Hot Springs!!! :)

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank TheDixonsfromArkansas
Abilene, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My husband and I visited Wildwood to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We stayed in the Moroccan Suite and loved the entire experience! Wildwood goes above and beyond to make you feel welcomed and comfortable, yet also offer the privacy you want. The Wildwood owners interact with you on a personal basis and, if you'd like, tell you the history and offer tours of the 1884 home after a delicious breakfast. You can't go wrong with Wildwood!

Arkansas
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I spent two nights in the Safari Suite. Room was large, very comfortable, quite, private, well decorated and romantic. The room is part of a two room cottage across a side street from the main house and normally doesn't include breakfast, but there was room at the table so we were invited over. Breakfast was fantastic and huge. Hosts are very friendly and knowledgeable about the area and history of the house. The after breakfast tour of the house is very interesting. Shampoo and bubble bath were not included so be sure to bring your own. We plan on staying here again the next time we go to Hot Springs.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My wife and I love Bed & Breakfast Inns, and we love the Wildwood B&B. The home, the room, the food, and the hosts were all an amazing experience. The Rose Room is a wonderful place to stay. We especially enjoyed the obvious pride that Rebecca has in this house, and her post breakfast house tour and history. This tour is not to be missed.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Our B&B stay at Wildwood was fantastic. I mentioned we were celebrating my birthday and Rebecca and David went above and beyond making it special for me. I had cupcakes and balloons waiting in my room. They even sang happy birthday to me at breakfast. The 3 course breakfast was AMAZING on both days. This B&B ranks number one on my list. We will definitely go back next time we are in Hot Springs.

Room Tip: The Rose Room is beautiful with it's own porch area.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple