“Great Place, Great Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1884 Wildwood Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #3 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stayed for two nights and were so pleased with the whole experience. Rebecca and David do a wonderful job of making you feel at home from the moment you step foot onto the property. The house is so beautiful- you do not want to miss the history tour after breakfast. It is well worth your time! Breakfast was delicious, and we met so many wonderful couples while dining together. Everyone had a great time thanks to the recommendations made by Rebecca for dining and sightseeing. Everything was just as promised and truly exceeded our expectations. Their outstanding rating is well-deserved.

Room Tip: Some rooms do not have a shower. The Blue Parlor Room was wonderful- it DOES have a shower, but it...

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Impossible to say all the wonderful things about this place but we have to start with the owner and staff! Fine attention to detail and warm personal touches made our stay memorable. The old house has a unique history, breakfast is casual but elegant and we felt right at home immediately. It's such a part of the area's history that it really complements any visit to Hot Springs. It's quiet but still on the edge of the main drag, close to attractions and restaurants which have been thoughtfully reviewed and recommended on a list available in the room. The house has some great features including a spacious screened porch for morning coffee and afternoon drinks. We chose The Wildwood after reading TripAdvisor and we are happy to confirm that all those positive reviews and well deserved.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank EdandPamMemphis
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Rebecca and Dave have truly created a slice of heaven in Hot Springs! My hubby & I have stayed at a number of B&Bs over the years, and Wildwood 1884 truly surpasses them all. Amazing four course breakfasts, the warmest, friendliest and most hospitable hosts who not only know their business and their locale but also create an amazingly homey atmosphere conducive to whatever suits their guest's fancy. What Rebecca recommended with respect to food, entertainment, recreation, TLC, etc. was what we followed - never to be disappointed! And the tour of their home was remarkable - truly 'lagniappe' as we weren't expecting such a fascinating slice of Hot Springs history. We're grateful to the Halls for providing such a delightful venue for our vacation, and can't wait to return! Surely a B&B not to be missed.

Maria Korn Michael and Paul Michael

Room Tip: The King David room is exquisite. The bed was phenomenal; however, it's important to be aware th...
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Only thing I can say is I will be back and I loved everything about
Wildwood 1884. This was my first time staying at a Bed & Breakfast; it
was quiet, comfortable and so much privacy I did not want to leave. I
would not recommend changing anything about this Bed & Breakfast. Just
the set up alone is too lovely; the bed is so comfortable I didn’t
want to get up and the bathroom is to die for. Wildwood 1884 has the
most Kindness host and hostess and great prices. Wildwood 1884 has
become one of my favorite places to run away too. The price for the
rooms is so wonderful I’m already trying to plan my next trip up
there. Rebecca thanks for the cookies and brownies they were like a
little taste of heaven.

Arizona and Chris
Memphis, TN

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2012

very nice - fun - neat place to stay in hot springs - knowledgable hosts -- killer breakfasts -- friendly -- all you need in a b&b --- don't miss the house history tour -- there is nothing to not like here

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My manfriend took me here as a surprise birthday gift. He knows I'm obsessed with B&B's yet I've never stayed at one. Rebecca & David were very friendly, hospitable, & most importantly warm! Anyone who can open their home to strangers & make them feel like family, has a gift. From the aromatic fragrance that filled the home to the 4 course breakfast, this place is definitely a home away from home. I especially enjoyed the tour following breakfast. I LOVE architectural history & this place is filled with just that! I CANNOT wait until the next visit.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Beautiful home away from home with cozy romantic setting and opulent breakfast. Rebecca and David had us from hello, thus we hated to say goodbye. Stop looking for other B & B's...you've found the right one at Wildwood! Already looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2012