“A nice get away....”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1884 Wildwood Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #4 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Only thing I can say is I will be back and I loved everything about
Wildwood 1884. This was my first time staying at a Bed & Breakfast; it
was quiet, comfortable and so much privacy I did not want to leave. I
would not recommend changing anything about this Bed & Breakfast. Just
the set up alone is too lovely; the bed is so comfortable I didn’t
want to get up and the bathroom is to die for. Wildwood 1884 has the
most Kindness host and hostess and great prices. Wildwood 1884 has
become one of my favorite places to run away too. The price for the
rooms is so wonderful I’m already trying to plan my next trip up
there. Rebecca thanks for the cookies and brownies they were like a
little taste of heaven.

Arizona and Chris
Memphis, TN

Reviewed October 4, 2012

very nice - fun - neat place to stay in hot springs - knowledgable hosts -- killer breakfasts -- friendly -- all you need in a b&b --- don't miss the house history tour -- there is nothing to not like here

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My manfriend took me here as a surprise birthday gift. He knows I'm obsessed with B&B's yet I've never stayed at one. Rebecca & David were very friendly, hospitable, & most importantly warm! Anyone who can open their home to strangers & make them feel like family, has a gift. From the aromatic fragrance that filled the home to the 4 course breakfast, this place is definitely a home away from home. I especially enjoyed the tour following breakfast. I LOVE architectural history & this place is filled with just that! I CANNOT wait until the next visit.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Beautiful home away from home with cozy romantic setting and opulent breakfast. Rebecca and David had us from hello, thus we hated to say goodbye. Stop looking for other B & B's...you've found the right one at Wildwood! Already looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank SybinTexas
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Sorry this review is a week late! We were still in a daze from all the wonderful food at the Wildwood! It is hard to come back to reality after being so luxuriously pampered for 4 days by our gracious hosts, David and Rebecca. They are kind, witty, entertaining, down to earth people who make you feel right at home in this house that they so obviously love. It is, hands down, the nicest inn we have ever had the pleasure of visiting. The difference is in the details, and there are plenty to impress you at Wildwood.

We came at the best time, which was after Labor Day during the week. I highly recommend a weekday stay, as they are not that busy, which adds to the feeling that you are living in a time travel novel. We were utterly spoiled, being the only guests that week. Every detail is lovingly attended to, from the decor, to the food, to the history tour. It was fascinating to learn all about the family who built the home, and to see old photographs that bring the stories alive. Tales of enduring love, tragedy, and Victorian fortitude will really make you appreciate all that went into one woman's dream to design the perfect legacy. There are no ghosts here, only happy memories and a cozy sense of belonging.

We also recommend the romance package. It was truly a special way to celebrate our tenth anniversary. Ten days after receiving them, the huge, gorgeous red roses are still fresh and fragrant. The large box of delicious chocolate is almost gone, but the velvety soft teddy bear is a reminder of how romantic and sumptuously relaxing our stay was. Rose petals and oodles of candles, decadent meals and snacks, and cheerful smiles are always standard here. We can't wait to return in the spring!

Room Tip: We stayed both in the Rudyard Kipling room and the Safari cottage suite, both of which are decorated...
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Rebecca and David are the ultimate hosts. The staff are so friendly and helpful. Rebecca's breakfasts were amazing and delicious. You will not go away hungry. The home is beautiful and true to the era. It was a very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: My bed was too soft for me in the Rose Room, but the room was otherwise great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I looked on trip advisor for a place to stay in Hot Springs, AR and I couldn't have found a better place than 1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood B&B. First of all Hot Springs takes you back in time to the Victorian era and the mineral waters. Staying at Wildwood was icing on the cake. I loved the history of the house and it was beautifully decorated. Rebecca and David are the hosts and they treat you with warm hospitality. You feel like one of the family. The food was so delicious. Rebecca and the staff make you feel comfortable and go out of their way to make sure your stay is memorable. I can't wait to go back again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. They have their own flair.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends