“my husband really liked it”

Funtrackers Family Park
Ranked #23 of 78 things to do in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: First class family fun at Hot Springs newest miniature golf course. Volcano Falls mini-golf is sure to be your greatest tropical golfing experience with nearly 100 live palm trees and a volcano that shoots out real fire! Also, right next door at Funtrackers, the fastest go-carts, the wettest bumper boats with squirt cannons and an all new expanded arcade and game room. Great family place. Fun Packs and wristbands to save you money!
guntersville, Alabama, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“my husband really liked it”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

i'm not a big go cart fan, but my husband really liked it. not a real big track.

Visited May 2012

Little Rock
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Volcano Golf”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We had a great time on an easy mini golf course. It was great for the family.

Visited May 2012
Dickson, Tennessee
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Fun time had by all”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

This was a fun place to visit with teenagers. We enjoyed the bumper boats, track and putt putt. The fun park seemed a little understaffed when we visited and it was slow purchasing tickets.

Visited October 2011
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My wife, 4 kids and I vacationed at Lake Harbor Resort at Lake Oauchita for a few days. We decided to head into Hot Springs on our last day to mix things up a bit. Before we left I pulled up trip advisor and reviewed a few establishments in Hot Springs. Funtrackers popped up and I started to read the 5 comments listed on the site. the first 2 reviews (Dangerous and Beware - Scam Artist) certainly caught my attention and I guess out of pure curiosity I told the family we were heading to Funtrackers.

We arrived to a clean, organized, friendly, fun and very safe environment. We rode the go-carts and the bumper boats and not only were the teenagers friendly but I could tell the owners of Funtrackers had gone out of their way to ensure everyone's experience was a great one.

I met the husband and wife owners who were running the front counter at the time we were there and I must say I was very impressed. They were hands on, very attentive and definitely had a pulse on the operation.

Don't listen to Injured2011 and made1001. It appears both have an agenda to make a quick buck.

Next time we visit Hot Springs, we're heading to Funtrackers!

Visited July 2011
5 Thank twrash
Hot Springs, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“DANGEROUS”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I, along with my daughter and my two grandchildren, ages 3 and 5, visited Funtrackers 7/6/11. We enjoyed the miniature golf and the Go-Karts, were assisted by 2 nice young men when getting in and out of the Go-Karts. We were also assisted by one of the young men in getting into the Bumper Boats, were given instructions on operating the boats, etc.. When the young man went inside, a teenage girl took his place. When she indicated that the ride was over, we drove our boats over to the concrete pad and she tied our boats to the concrete with a rope and walked away. I mentioned, as she walked away, that I didn't know if I could get out of the boat without a hand to hold or something, but she continued walking away. There was a thin, small, metal handle on the concrete to hold onto, but it was hot and wet, so it was useless. The boat was plastic and was also slippery and wet. When I attempted to get out unassisted, I had one foot on the concrete, one foot on the slippery boat and the boat started to drift backwards very quickly. My foot slipped off the boat and I fell onto the edge of the concrete slab that the boat was tied to, hitting my lower left side on the concrete edge. I pulled myself onto the concrete and as I was lying there on my back on the hot concrete, the girl kept saying, "Get up, get up....sit over there in the chair". I finally managed to pull myself over to the chair, aided by my daughter, who had also fallen and injured her leg and her buttock in the same manner as I had. Her 3 year old daughter hit her chin on the concrete in the fall, too! The attendant, while I was trying to get to the chair, had gone back into the building and got 1 cup of ice water for us to all share. She brought that to us and then went back into the building and never came back out! Although I was in such pain that I could barely walk to my car and was having difficulty breathing, the grandchildren, ages 3 & 5, were terrified, no one from the park came out and offered to assist us to our vehicle, provide medical assistance, call someone to help us or ANYTHING! Didn't even come out of the building! My daughter drove me to my family doctor who took X-rays and did some lab work. There was blood in my urine which indicated a bruised kidney (at least) and although no rib fracture was verified on the x-ray (they frequently don't show up on x-rays), there was a definite 'pop' and a 'rub' sound in my lower rib cage area when I moved.The day after the accident, my left hand has started to tingle and my left arm is aching. Since my doctor suggested I go to the hospital for a CAT scan and other tests to see if there were any underlying damages that an X-ray couldn't pick up, I contacted the manager of Funtracker, to see if their liability insurance would help with any of the diagnostic costs or possible lost wages d/t not being able to work my 12 hour shifts at a local hospital. He was rude and hateful! Advised me to "Sue, sue, sue if you think you can. This same lawsuit has been attempted many times (which in my eyes indicates that there's a safety issue with this ride) and they never win because our lawyers know how to get around it!" When I contacted a lawyer about the issue, he advised me that I certainly have a lawsuit, that this same issue has come up with this particular ride several times! So....I guess I will be obligated to sue this establishment in order to get any help with my medical costs, but in the meantime...BEWARE! Although this ride was great fun, it's dangerous d/t the negligence of the staff in assisting the patrons out of the boats or at least providing a better 'handle' to help in pulling yourself out of the boat (rubber, perhaps, instead of slippery metal). Not to mention the arrogant and rude attitude of the manager!

Visited July 2011