“A FANTASTIC Coffee Shop - Cyber Cafe!!”
Review of Coffee Love

Coffee Love
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Good for: Scenic view
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“A FANTASTIC Coffee Shop - Cyber Cafe!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

After an awful experience at another coffee shop just a block away, I tried this place out and was blown away! Where do I begin? The decor and seating options are endless. The music is soothing yet fun. The barista and chef Paul, though not the real Chef Paul, just an incredibly helpful employee, walked me through their process and talked me into a Raspberry Truffle Blanc, basically a white raspberry mocha latte that was amazing. They used Ghirardelli chocolate and it was made perfect. I had a Chicken salad sandwich, which was made by Paul and served as well. He took care of everything and did a spectacular job while helping me find a good book since I didn't have enough of a phone charge to connect to what I now know to be very fast WiFi. I have since made three trips back. Two were handled by Paul and the last trip in I was assisted by the owners, a Cliff and a funny partner Elmerson (I hope that's right). Despite them being very busy with a food rep and general business talk they made sure I felt the "Love" that I received with their employee. When employees and owners go so far out of their way to make you feel special then their name is absolutely appropriate. They make sure you feel the "Love". The coffee and food is perfect but their customer service is beyond perfect! I have found my new home in Hot Springs. One criticism that really hurts them more than me is their being a little too far away from downtown and unless you stumble upon them, you might miss them. I'm sure that they will do perfect once the word starts to spread. GPS them if you can. You won't regret it!

3 Thank JasmineTaylor85

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“A great place to relax”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

This place just recently opened adjacent to a number of hotels beside Lake Hamilton. Coffee Love's decor is warm and comfortable with very nice furnishings in a number of styles. They have free WiFi system and lots of electrical outlets as well as lots of books if you're old school. We had an americano and a double espresso and found both to be very good. They were freshly brewed and both had a nice full flavor. We also had a slice of very moist coconut cake that was big enough to easily share. They also serves sandwiches, breakfast items along with the desserts. The guys working there were attentive without being a nuisance. As the local Starbucks has transitioned from a friendly, relaxed place to visit to a more corporate, unsmiling entity, Coffee Love seems to be a nice, clean alternative.

• Visited May 2014