“Nice surprise!”

Copper Penny Pub
Ranked #40 of 277 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Irish themed pub / Sports bar featuring classic Irish entrees such as Irish Stew and Guinness battered fish n chips, along with house specialties such as the Hell Fire Burger, Copper Burger, Steak Sandwich and Panzanella salad. Full bar with over 15 craft beers on tap. 7 Big screen TVs feature all your favorite sporting events and weekend nights we offer live music.
“Nice surprise!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Just happened upon this pub and decided to try something new. My husband had the Ruben and I had the panzanella which is vegetables in a light dressing. Both were great! Planning on coming back for dinner on Thursday or Friday night when they have live music.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Great place...excellent staff”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Struggled to find a place with other people in it on a Tuesday night! This place was great. Staff v attentive and friendly. Food very good and reasonably priced.

Visited July 2014
Muskogee
“Great Pub with really good food.”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I had the BBQ Kettle Fries and Mac & Cheese, they were wonderful. Companion had a burger with the Irish Fries, they were out of this world. Service was good, music was not so loud and entertaining. Great atmosphere. Can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2014
Pensacola, Florida
“Nice Place, Great Staff, very comfortable”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Great place to pop in for a drink to get out of the heat for a while! Nice decor, great staff, kind of a cross between the 1920's and a modern Sports Bar! You'll like it! We did!

• Visited July 2014
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“New Regulars”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I passed by this bar 100 times since moving here and every time I told by boyfriend I really wanted to try it out. Finally, after 3 months of discussion we came to check it out with a family member in tow on a Friday night.

I LOVED this place. We sat at the bar top and ordered the wings and the spinach artichoke dip. Both of them were great but the dip was by far the shining light between the two. Our bartender was an older woman and she was just the sweetest thing! She made our experience great as well as her partner behind the bar.

The computer system was down and so the manager or bouncer (think Hank from Breaking Bad) took my fiance to the nearest ATM in his car. Talk about customer service! I mean I know it keeps the guests from leaving, but a lot of places could care less whether you leave or stay.

I also like this bar because they have a few items on their shelves that a lot of bars in Hot Springs don't have. As a lover of cocktails and all things beer, I appreciate them having a nice spread. I only wish they had a juicer so they could make fresh squeezed OJ & grapefruit cocktails.

I think this is a great place and we are definitely regulars now because of the wonderful experience we had there a few weeks ago. Oh and they have live music! Most of the time it's folk/irish/jazz so I mean, you can't go wrong.

Three cheers for CP!