“New Regulars” 5 of 5 bubbles

Copper Penny Pub
Ranked #50 of 269 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Irish themed pub / Sports bar featuring classic Irish entrees such as Irish Stew and Guinness battered fish n chips, along with house specialties such as the Hell Fire Burger, Copper Burger, Steak Sandwich and Panzanella salad. Full bar with over 15 craft beers on tap. 7 Big screen TVs feature all your favorite sporting events and weekend nights we offer live music.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“New Regulars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

I passed by this bar 100 times since moving here and every time I told by boyfriend I really wanted to try it out. Finally, after 3 months of discussion we came to check it out with a family member in tow on a Friday night.

I LOVED this place. We sat at the bar top and ordered the wings and the spinach artichoke dip. Both of them were great but the dip was by far the shining light between the two. Our bartender was an older woman and she was just the sweetest thing! She made our experience great as well as her partner behind the bar.

The computer system was down and so the manager or bouncer (think Hank from Breaking Bad) took my fiance to the nearest ATM in his car. Talk about customer service! I mean I know it keeps the guests from leaving, but a lot of places could care less whether you leave or stay.

I also like this bar because they have a few items on their shelves that a lot of bars in Hot Springs don't have. As a lover of cocktails and all things beer, I appreciate them having a nice spread. I only wish they had a juicer so they could make fresh squeezed OJ & grapefruit cocktails.

I think this is a great place and we are definitely regulars now because of the wonderful experience we had there a few weeks ago. Oh and they have live music! Most of the time it's folk/irish/jazz so I mean, you can't go wrong.

Three cheers for CP!

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“Best hamburgers and dips in the whole wide world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

We dropped by this new restaurant in Hot Springs, Arkansas for a quick bite and a quick look and wow!!!... the food was great, the service was quick and friendly, and the beer was cold, cold! The dips and sauces were really good and served with golden fries that were not greasy at all. The hamburgers were huge and cooked perfectly. Overall, this is a charming place with a lot of character. I highly recommend this new addition to the quaint downtown area.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tulsa
“Loved it!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

We had lunch here eight of us service was okay so was the food. My Bloody Mary probably the best I have ever had. We had a great afternoon and a goodtime was had by all. Now on to shopping!!!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Charlotte, NC
“A Great Cost-Effective Dining Experience in Downtown Hot Springs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We visited the Copper Penny Pub in downtown Hot Springs on a Sunday night, our first night, during our weeklong visit. We mainly went because it seemed to be the only place open on Sunday, but we lucked out that it was such a fantastic experience.

We were seated right near the front window, so we had great views of both the inside of the restaurant and the downtown area outside. Being the spicy foods addict that I am, I ordered their Hell Fire Burger, which is a burger made with fresh jalapeno and bell pepper, and topped with jalapeno jack, a fire roasted jalapeno and jalapeno avocado aioli, and served on an jalapeno bun. It's a jalapeno-lover's dream burger! As if that wasn't enough, to complement the burger, I ordered the panzanella as my side (thanks for options!). The panzanella is a small salad (no lettuce) that comes with jalapeno croutons, grape tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, roasted red pepper, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, and capers tossed in red wine Dijon vinaigrette. YUM! I washed that all down with a delicious Hoegaarden beer.

The food was all fresh and delicious, and our server was very friendly and attentive. All in all, it was a great experience and a great cost-effective dining option in downtown Hot Springs.

Hot Springs, Ar
“Just OK”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We saw an advertisement article touting the spicy burger. My wife likes spicy and I like a good sports bar. The menu is limited but all made in house. Well the sports bar was great. Lots of different beers, etc. My burger was ok. The spicy burger wasn't very spicy. Waitress was friendly but inattentive. Had to wait for a second beer; on a slowish Wednesday night. She was kind of busy rolling silverware and chatting up the cook. UWon't be back.

1 Thank jaking98