“This tourist enjoyed the Copper Penny”
Review of Copper Penny Pub

Copper Penny Pub
Ranked #36 of 284 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Irish themed pub / Sports bar featuring classic Irish entrees such as Irish Stew and Guinness battered fish n chips, along with house specialties such as the Hell Fire Burger, Copper Burger, Steak Sandwich and Panzanella salad. Full bar with over 15 craft beers on tap. 7 Big screen TVs feature all your favorite sporting events and weekend nights we offer live music.
Reviewed April 26, 2014

My impression is that the copper penny is a sports bar due to the large number of TVs on the wall. they have about 10 beers ontap and a full bar. The menu is small but interesting. After much consideration I decided to try the Irish stew which I enjoyed. It was Saturday night so they had a live band which I could have done without as I was trying to visit. My overall impression was of a fun, hip sports bar that seves food. If I lived here I would be a regular.

1  Thank Kissthesky