Alpine Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lynwood Motel(Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Happy Hollow Motel(Hot Springs)
The Waters(Hot Springs)
  • Restaurant
Rodeway Inn(Hot Springs)
Economy Inn(Hot Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsscottish couplegarden suitegranola barsscottish ownersrose roomcovered parkingrooms are smallcoffee makerplace to staybathhouse rowsmall kitchenthe main housesitting areathe king size bedhistoric districtmini fridgethe main drag
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Eric and Leslie are both great to work with! I called to let them know that I was going to be an hour later than I originally thought, and they called me back right away to verify and ask if I needed anything else.

Our bedroom was spotless and extremely comfortable. Our room had a small space heater for warmth, but we were always warm and didn't need it most of the time. The shower water was hot and had good pressure.

I think we used everything in the room. We enjoyed the TV, coffee pot with to-go cups, ice and ice bucket, makeup remover and soap toiletries, muffins/cereal bars/juice, mini fridge, and maps and information booklets. There were plenty of outlets for our electrical devices as well as a ceiling fan in the room which I always enjoy. The mattress and linens were soft and welcoming and the room was tastefully and adorably decorated.

I would definitely recommend this inn to any traveler. It is a fantastic price for the level of quality you receive. The next time we are in Hot Springs we will return here!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Queenieb21
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Alpine Inn was referred to me by a friend who said it was cozy & clean. I was not disappointed in our choice to stay there. We had the Rose Room & I thought it was just wonderful! The owners were very friendly & chatted with us a bit when we checked in & checked out. It's someplace I plan to visit again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 2112sutton
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Want a quiet, comfy, pleasant place to stay? Then stop here. Very clean, away from the Big Hotels and masses. This motel like Inn are warm surroundings on the inside. This is our second stay,different room,still clean, still homey. Nice King bed.The owner Eric will help you out in any way he can, totally friendly and personable. Discounts to Quapaw Baths and 10% discount for spa treatments.

Room Tip: There are several with kitchenettes if you need one.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kay S
Reviewed March 2, 2014

What a fabulous experience! We chose the Alpine Inn based on the Trip Advisor reviews. Each of the rooms has a name and a theme. We selected the Autumn room. It is small and cozy. The pictures on their website are true to life. The room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was amazing. There was a frig, flat screen and a coffee maker. The muffins and granola bars is a bonus. It was quiet and relaxing! Eric was always available to offer suggestions and answer questions. The price was so reasonable, I was skeptical. But, after our two night stay, I am a believer! I highly recommend this property! We will be back!

Room Tip: There are a variety of room sizes. The Autumn is efficiently laid out but very small. The cost for the single queen rooms are the same so if size matters choose a different room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank gonzo810
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I love this little 50's motor Lodge. .. or so it looks on the outside. On the inside are big antique beds, soft down comforters, beautiful decor and so inviting. The owners from Scotland are so lovely willing to help with anything so sweet and likely to be having tea. Good bless this place. Most wonderful place ever. I recommend the rose room!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple