Alpine Inn
$163
$149
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$80
$77
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortSuites
$67
Country Inn
Good 3.5/5
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$112
$106
Great 4.5/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
La Quinta
Very Good 4/5
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$94
$85
Good 3.5/5
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$113
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$96
HIExpress.com
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsscottish couplegarden suitegranola barsscottish ownersrose roomcovered parkingrooms are smallcoffee makerplace to staybathhouse rowsmall kitchenthe main housesitting areathe king size bedhistoric districtmini fridgethe main drag
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We spent a day trying to pick a hotel for our short 2 night 3 day stay in Hot Springs, There are a LOT to choose from. We were really searching for a Bed and Breakfast but could not find one that justified the $170/night cost! Then we stumbled upon the Alpine Inn. I was planning a romantic get-away and I found the perfect place for us to spend our evenings. The place reminded me of my Grandma's, Super clean, comforting and welcoming. We stayed in the Fleur De Lise Suite. The room was stunning and welcoming... The hosts, Eric and Leslie are quite the charming couple! Being from Texas many don't know what Southern Hospitality is but these two have it figured out and put their own spin on it I like to call Scottish Hospitality! Kudos to this Place!

Room Tip: Stay in the Cottage house if it is available. It is separate from all of the other rooms and really feels like you're in your own little house. It's quite nice and relaxing.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Justin R
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I pulled in the parking lot here, to use my phone and look up hotels in Hot Springs. As I was sitting there, the owner came over and asked if he could help. The rates are great, the owners are above and beyond on customer service and personality. Yes, the rooms are small, but they are very clean, have nice new amenities, an the bed was more comfortable than my bed as home. Gourmet coffee and muffins for breakfast.

If you like hospitality and a great value, stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank William A
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I have been here at Alpine Inn before and we are back again. This used to be "our little secret" place to stay. Well, the word is out. I know part of it is our fault because we tell everyone about Alpine Inn and Eric and Leslie. The rooms are perfect, they are very clean with a touch of modern in the rooms. Eric and Leslie think of everything, you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank TuskU
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I were on a 15 day road trip and chose our accommodations as we traveled by using TripAdvisor's recommendations. The Alpine Inn came highly rated and justifiably so. The room was small, but clean, inexpensive and convenient. We loved being able to park outside our door so we didn't have to lug our suitcases through a hotel lobby every few days. The owner even brought us wine glasses so we didn't have to drink our wine out of plastic cups :o) I would recommend the Alpine Inn to anyone traveling through Hots Springs - it's convenient to all the local attractions ~ including the closed National Parks :o(
Keep up the good work Eric & Leslie - thanks for your hospitality!

2  Thank RMSano
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The place may not look like much on the outside, but don't let it fool you. The rooms are great and the owners are awesome! We had a great time. And then Inn is really close to downtown, everything else is within 20 minutes of it. The other guests that stay there are really nice, too.

They have couples packages that include tickets to popular attractions and really great prices.

So, all in all - great choice for a budget-conscious trip, close to everything, great people, and great rooms. :) We can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: If you're going to stay for a few days, opt for the suites or king rooms. They queen size room is good, but a little cramped.
1  Thank Melissa G