“Fantastic rooms with even better hosts.”
Review of Alpine Inn

Alpine Inn
Ranked #4 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 21, 2011

We stayed at the Alpine Inn March 18-20. We were in the Garden Suite and it was wonderful. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. Beautifully updated and decorated but still had a quaint feel. The area is quiet and about 3/4 miles from downtown. The owners are fabulous. They met us when we arrived and even came in and chatted as if we were visiting old friends. When we left, we stopped to say goodbye and it truly was like we were saying goodbye to people whom we had known for a long time. I usually stay at big name hotels because you can trust the quality, but I will stay at the Alpine Inn each time I go back to Hot Springs.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JaneGB

Reviewed March 17, 2011

My husband and I wanted to take a mini-vakay last month so we decided we would go to Hot Springs since it's only about 4 hours away. I had considered a bed and breakfast, but all the reasonably priced ones (and I use that term loosly) were booked and we certainly weren't going to stay in an extravagant place that we were only going to see at night when we were sleeping. So, I began to rummage through hotels and motels to see what I could find. I found several in the area, but none that were as highly reviewed as the Alpine Inn. We decided this was the place we wanted to stay! I asked for a King room but of course they were all booked (since we planned this last minute), so we settled for a Queen room which was still plenty of room. They were running an off season special so we stayed for 2 nights for dirt cheap! My husband was a bit taken aback when we first found it because the directions we had took us to the backside of the Inn and residential downtown in Hot Springs isn't the cleanest or prettiest place and quite honestly looked a bit scary I think. Eric and Leslie were so sweet to wait for us to get there (about 9:30 p.m.) so we could check in. The Inn is still a work in progress and is in no way a 5 star hotel. But, if you are looking for a clean and affordable room, more than friendly service, a place where the owners care about the individual customers and will help you in any way they can, and a place that has a convenient location in relation to shopping and restaurants, then this is certainly the place I would choose. We will definitely be staying here in the future when we go back to visit HS. Thank you guys so much for all your hospitality and friendliness towards us! You made our stay wonderful and we appreciate all your hard work and dedication to make your business a success!!
~Ambrea & Hadley

3  Thank Blueyedbrea
Reviewed March 15, 2011

I was just passing through Hot Springs AR and the Alpine Inn was recommended to me by another hotel that was sold out. I was a little skeptical at first because it has a motel appearance and I was traveling alone and worried about safety but I quickly felt right at home.

The owners are so sweet and helpful. They immediately made me feel safe and welcomed. After getting into the room I was impressed how adorable and modern the room was decorated. This is definitely no motel this is a boutique hotel in Arkansas, I was shocked. Though its not right on the strip its just a quick ride down to the town and well worth it for comfort and price.

What was supposed to be a one night stop over to Hot Springs turned into a two night relaxing stay. I contribute that to the Alpine Inn and my perfect stay. I highly recommend this as a place to stay when in the area. In fact I plan on returning and bringing friends.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank mleopold
Reviewed February 28, 2011

This was a last-minute visit combining celebrating a friend's birthday with a book signing for my partner at a bookshop in town. The owners at Alpine made the arrangements very easy and efficient and personal, which I always appreciate.

The inclusion of a free pass to the Quapaw spa was an added attraction since we had been there before and enjoyed it greatly. The Alpine gave extra tips on making the most of that spa visit in their information that were much appreciated. The spa spoke of their appreciation of Alpine also.

Our room at Alpine was small in the tradition of this old resort and beautifully decorated. The handpainted bear on the bathroom wall indicated to me what extra care they have taken with the details.

3  Thank MarigoldMoon
Reviewed February 8, 2011

Loved staying here. It's very conveniently located. The owners are helpful and the rooms were immaculate.

1  Thank tbyrdk
Reviewed February 4, 2011

Fabulous & relaxing trip. The innkeepers were so accomodating it was like staying with relatives that you actually like!! The motel rooms are fine for value for one night, might would upgrade to the Rose room or Garden Room for a little bit more of a romantic ambiance with not much more in cost if staying more than one night. Innkeepers were very helpful with advice on places to go, eat, entertainment, etc. since it was our first trip to Hot Springs. We will stay with them every trip!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amize
Reviewed January 19, 2011

Eric and Leslie are great hosts and truly appreciate your business. They go out of their way to ensure you have everything you need and that you are happy. The room is very clean with great beds. There were three of us in the McIntosh room and it was a little cramped but we made do. You get a good nights sleep here. Very close to downtown without all the noise you'll get at the downtown hotels and a much better price. We've found a new place to stay for our trips to Hot Springs.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple