“Don't waste your $$ or time”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #160 of 282 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This place is a rip-off. I ordered the mushroom chicken and the broccoli beef with fried rice. There was one little piece of beef about the size of a quarter and there were two little pieces of chicken about the size of a dime. WHAT A RIP-OFF. When I paid, they over charged me $1.50. On top of everthing else the place is very loud and uncomfortable.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Just tried this restaurant and it was great! You can get samples if you're unsure of what you want. It's clean and modern decor. It is small though. I didn't give them a five rating because the chow mein was dry but I would go again.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We went on opening day...although busy, servers offered us samples before we ordered. Orange chicken with fried rice is very good. Empty tables were quickly bussed to make room for new diners. Very appealing interior, fast service, friendly staff, great price. Look forward to another visit.