“Great family place!”

Belle of Hot Springs Riverboat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer a large variety of cruise options here at the Belle however, our times and days vary from month to month so please call or check out our site for booking info! We can accommodate from 2-180 guest depending on your needs: Marriages, proms, college parties, rehearsal dinners, family/class reunions, or even a first date! Come check out the 5th most romantic place in Arkansas :)
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is a great family experience! We ride The Belle usually once a year for dinner and our family loves it. The prime rib and chicken are both great and the prime rib is extremely tender. The salsa and queso are amazing and if they bottled it, I would buy it! This is not a five star restaurant and not intended to be. They start with a basic salad bar which is neat and clean with fresh ingredients. Then we go upstairs with our beverage of choice and take in the views from the 3rd deck. There are great views of the lake and some awesome homes with a good narration of some of the homes and history of the lake while you are cruising. Then we go down to our table for our entree. It's always good service and the food is always good and warm. After dinner they play music and have a dance floor on 2 decks and all the "fun" people on the boat dance and have a good time while the others just sit and watch. Overall one of the best times we have had as a family in Hot Springs. By the way we have a 3 and 6 year old that have ridden since they were babies and they love it! We have suggested it to several of our friends and no one has had a bad time.

1  Thank Paul K

Reviewed September 23, 2012

For what they charge I would think that they could do a little up grading.The food was terrible,you pay 90.00 to look out of a dirty window,it was just old and dirty.It was nice to sit on the top deck and look at the beautiful view.I would recommend eating before you go and sitting on the deck with a couple of drinks(I wish we would of)

1  Thank reginahappybidding
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Had a great time on the Belle Riverboat. Food was good, service was easy, ticketing was fast. It is a great event for getting a nice view and history of Lake hamilton and the surrounding area since there are truly few options for a lake view with dinner in this town. I have ridden the ducks and they are ok but they drive you down the same road you just drove down to get to their pick up site then drive around a small point on the lake and then back down highway again. If you want to ride in an air conditioned boat, have a beer or soft drink and a good meal, bathrooms then the Belle is what you need. I highly recommend this for couples and families.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have lived in Hot Springs most of my life. I am not the sightseeing type person however, I Went on the Belle of HotSprings for a dinner cruise and I enjoyed it a large amout..The food was aweome and the Atmosphere was amazing...I liked it so much i decided to get married on it..I have nothing but positive things to say about the belle of Hot Springs..If I had the oppertunity to do it all over again i would..

1  Thank Ashley A
Reviewed August 14, 2012

we really enjoyed the dinner cruise in the evening., Good selection of drink and the food was surprisingly really good. I would do this again.